Saints Apparel (1 Viewer)

bud712

All-Pro
Reaction score
Where do you guys order your Saints apparel from? Online shopping, I'm not from the N.O. area.

I typically use the black and gold sports shop. But there's a thread around here somewhere with a code you can use to save 40% from reebok this week.

Here's the Reebok discount for this week.

Reebok Employee Discount – 40% off Saints Gear

I got the 'OK' from Andrus and wanted to extend my Friends & Family coupon to you for 40% at www.store.reebok.com, which is Reebok official online store. This offer starts Wednesday November 15 and ends Sunday November 19.
It works on all Apparel, Sneakers and Jerseys. Simply enter 598839 at checkout to subtract 40% from your order. Enjoy and feel free to pass it along!!!

Below is a sampling of what is available. I will remind you guys next week when the event begins.
p2990822dt.jpg

p3196357dt.jpg

p3194113dt.jpg

Actually guys what I was really looking for was a really nice looking Joe Horn T-shirt for my wife. Anyone know of anywhere I can get one that won't cost me $30? That just seems a little high for a t-shirt

Go to the Saints Team Shop at the Dome

Actually guys what I was really looking for was a really nice looking Joe Horn T-shirt for my wife. Anyone know of anywhere I can get one that won't cost me $30? That just seems a little high for a t-shirt

There is a Tee of Joe there for under $30, probably $20-25. Nothing fancy, but still nice. I have some inside info if you wish to email me through this site. It'll be worth it, I promise you!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom