Saints are 1 point favorites @ Tampa (1 Viewer)

Only +1 pt. favorites and away? Huh, the underdog usually comes through for me with those odds. Betting on Tampa.

Do we need to bring in Jamaal Branch?

No we need to bing in Mike Karney dang it! Line him up at FB in the I with Deuce and tell the other team we are going to run the ball down their throat whether they like it or not! Of course we might hit Reggie, Horn, or Colston on a 15 yard slant but thats up to Payton to decide.:smilielol:

I gotta have more Fullback!

Hope the O-Line can hold up. Let Breez have time to throw and lanes for Deuce or Bush to cut through.

No we need to bing in Mike Karney dang it! Line him up at FB in the I with Deuce and tell the other team we are going to run the ball down their throat whether they like it or not! Of course we might hit Reggie, Horn, or Colston on a 15 yard slant but thats up to Payton to decide.:smilielol:

I gotta have more Fullback!

Establish the run to set up the pass. Basic, well known formula that tends to work for the most part. Continue the run and mix it up with some play action. That should open up many WR's. Pound, pound, pound.

Sunny and 80 + outside Sunday , We the Fans of Tampa Bay wish the Saints a great game and one point spead makes this the best game of the day. If no one gets hurt I'm happy anyway it turns out...Tailgate Lot D [south side] by the Cypress Trees. Look for the big Buc's flag BBQ pork Ribs & pulled w/bun bring your oun drink.........see ya there......season half way gone :[ #8

What a crazy game for the gamblers today. Expect some very small point spreads next week.

Thank you New Orleans, Thank You Denver!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom