Bills-------W
Today's officiating crew ------W
INSANE CALLS AGAINST US TODAY

jayhawk66

The Alaskan WhoDat
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Let's add the no call on Will Smith's INT when he just got molested by the D lineman. Ridiculous.

bclemms

More than 15K posts served!
Reaction score
So was the non call of the intentional grounding, one was barely called, another was very questionable. The turf was the leading receiver for the Bills.

Reaction score
Officiating was terrible, period. I'm sure Buffalo has a lot of calls they felt were bad, as well.

However, the more important thing is that we overcame those calls and won. Last year, we didn't.

Lucketty

Reaction score
One of the worst, most tick-tacky and sometimes egregiously officiated games I've seen. Bad for the Bills, too. They couldn't run the ball or go on special teams without holding being called. But yeah, that Hargrove play was an embarrassment.

Filaphill

Hall-of-Famer
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
So was the non call of the intentional grounding, one was barely called, another was very questionable. The turf was the leading receiver for the Bills.

I`ve seen five (5) intentional groundings, one was only called.

St. Stebe

Reaction score
I try my best to not be a homer, but I didn't see any bad calls against the Bills. I felt we had three: tripping on Shockey, Hargrove's tap on the head, and Hargrove's late hit...what call did we get that should have been negated?

Galbreath34

Very Banned
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Let's add the no call on Will Smith's INT when he just got molested by the D lineman. Ridiculous.
Umm, you do realize that there can be no pass interference once the ball is touched (Auburn LSU games excluded apparently)?

The Hargrove call, and one we got away with for Strief holding two fistfulls of jersey were the only standout really awful calls all game to me. Sloppy game on both sides as far as real penalties though.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom