Saints are 4-0 (1 Viewer)

Umm, you do realize that there can be no pass interference once the ball is touched (Auburn LSU games excluded apparently)?

We're talking here about the O-lineman grabbing Smith by the head and throwing him to the ground well after the play had already been whistled dead. Refs just stood there and watched it happen. The crazy thing was, this wasn't too long after Hargrove had been called for doing nothing more than tackling Edwards while play was still live.

how bout we win our next game before we start topics about being 4-0?

Man, no offense, but did you even take the 2 seconds it would have taken to actually read the post before you replied.

Anyway, yea..the refs made some awful calls. I felt they were really flag happy in the whole game. Both teams were penalized way too much. I know the Bills were leading the league in penalties coming into the game, but the Saints also had like 9 penalties. And yea..at least 3 of them were crap.

Especially that one on Edwards. When Hargrove hit him down when the dude didnt even hit the ground yet. He didnt slide, he dove. Give me a break ref.

Not to mention, Edwards had AT LEAST 3 intentional grounding calls and they only called one. In fact...in the Eagles game, I thought the refs missed a couple of intentional grounding calls on Kolb...Today I was sittin there thinking...did the refs completely forget about this rule or something??? What the hell is goin on.

Especially for the Bill's center. That guy needs to go back to school, sheesh.

I saw him do it once or twice in the first half. But by the 4th q, he dribbled the ball to Trent on almost every play. IMO, somebody pn the Saint D line was cleaning his clock.....ALOT!

We're talking here about the O-lineman grabbing Smith by the head and throwing him to the ground well after the play had already been whistled dead. Refs just stood there and watched it happen. The crazy thing was, this wasn't too long after Hargrove had been called for doing nothing more than tackling Edwards while play was still live.

looked like some good acting by Will Smith.... I loved Independence Day.

Surprised no one in the thread has mentioned the refs missing the Drew Brees timeout before the ball was snapped.

Surprised no one in the thread has mentioned the refs missing the Drew Brees timeout before the ball was snapped.

the ball was snapped at the same time as the Timeout call, the refs didn't miss anything.

The Shockey trip was obvious and the correct call. Look at the replay. Wide stance defense = B.S.

The Hargrove calls were ticy-tack but Sharper's were penalty worthy IMO.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom