Saints are confident Coby Fleener will become a bigger part of the offense -- Underhill (1 Viewer)

Saw that he cut his hair for charity. Don't have a picture but saw it on Nola.com fan page. Hmmm. Just maybe....Don't mind me. Just a theory I have. LOL

I don't understand why we didn't keep Ben Watson ?
Watson with the Ravens: Benjamin Watson signed a 2 year, $7,000,000 contract with the Baltimore Ravens, including a $2,000,000 signing bonus, $3,000,000 guaranteed, and an average annual salary of $3,500,000. In 2016, Watson will earn a base salary of $1,000,000, a signing bonus of $2,000,000 and a roster bonus of $1,000,000. Watson has a cap hit of $3,000,000 while his dead money value is $4,000,000.

Fleener: Saints.. a five-year, $36 million deal Hands of stone.... smh..

Of course its a moot point now that Watson is out this season with an injury but sure makes you say "what if..."

isn't Watson injured? if we did resign him he would join the rest of the squad on ir.

No better time than this game to start becoming a passing threat.

You had a game to shake out the cobwebs, time to start producing. The Falcons' weakness will be in the middle.

isn't Watson injured? if we did resign him he would join the rest of the squad on ir.

Either you or someone else has used that idiotic point before as though he would have gotten injured on the exact same play in the exact same way at the exact same moment with the exact same injury had he been on this team.

:rolleyes:

it is not idiotic. I don't think a perfectly good tendon will snap for no reason. maybe it was already damaged and it finally snapped. It would have done it here, there, any where.

it is not idiotic. I don't think a perfectly good tendon will snap for no reason. maybe it was already damaged and it finally snapped. It would have done it here, there, any where.

What are the lottery numbers for the powerball?

Is it just me or does anybody else cringe every time Fleener gets hit. He just looks like he's not built to take NFL hits and the impact seems to catch him off guard. [emoji848][emoji848][emoji848]

Is it just me or does anybody else cringe every time Fleener gets hit. He just looks like he's not built to take NFL hits and the impact seems to catch him off guard. [emoji848][emoji848][emoji848]

LOL...Geez, what is this? Pile on Coby week?

The guy is a 5th year NFL veteran that has caught over 50 passes each of the past three years for crying out loud. He didn't suddenly forget how to play football.

He is 6-6 250 pounds, runs FASTER than Jimmy Graham and has been a productive player in the league. Give him some time to develop chemistry with Brees and become a master of our system.

He needs some confidence building opportunities.

It is week three fellas.

Actually I never said anything about his ability to catch passes, assume he forgot how to play football, call him slow, or call him unproductive.

I actually liked Fleener as a Colt, just commented on an observation on when he takes contact and/or contested catches this year.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom