Saints are on the Clock!!! -- [Cesar Ruiz is the pick.] (1 Viewer)

Awesome pick! Hopefully we can trade Warford for a pick and sign Everson Griffen with the cap space saved from trading him.

Can't be mad with OL, still a surprise.

Before people doubt why spend a first rounder on a Guard.. go watch Cesar's film... he has almost No bad plays.. steady, reliable, people mover, excellent pass protection technique.

Protection for Brees, and the future QB.. doesn't even have to play this year unless injury will give solid depth. (can play both Right Guard, and Center)

Big reason for our last 2 play off losses has been the O-line deteriorating in health at the end of the season, and playing poorly in the playoffs.

Not shocked with what was left and what the 9ers did to Drew's step up and time. We have no shot if Drew has no time.

I have no problem with the pick. Earlier in the process most of us were thinking guard can be the pick.

I hope @60minutes can let us know how he envisions Ruiz and McCoy playing together. Ruiz for what I know is a super smart player, same as McCoy. Right now I don't know who is going to play what, but it is a good, not sexy pick.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom