Votes: 12 8.5%
  • McKelvin

Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Talib

Votes: 12 8.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Easy!

Rivers plays in a pass conference and is killer. He has Sedrick Ellis in front of him, so few runners get through to him. He nails the ones that make it that far. I'm serious! He must be considered a strong possibility for the first round. The only way to toss that out would be if we get Briggs in free agency.

ddd

while i respect your opinion i still don't get how you think lofton isn't top 10 material, while, yes, rivers is in a pass conference, AND has sedrick ellis is infront of him, but 50 less tackles? that is a HUGE dropoff in production. lofton is a tackling machine
i don't think rivers should go in the top 15-20. JMO

while i respect your opinion i still don't get how you think lofton isn't top 10 material, while, yes, rivers is in a pass conference, AND has sedrick ellis is infront of him, but 50 less tackles? that is a HUGE dropoff in production. lofton is a tackling machine
i don't think rivers should go in the top 15-20. JMO

Fair enough, but I think you should brace yourself for the possibility Rivers will go in the top 10 and Lofton will go in the second round. I think a lot of college players are being over-hyped, but it is the speculation time of year.

ddd

Fair enough, but I think you should brace yourself for the possibility Rivers will go in the top 10 and Lofton will go in the second round. I think a lot of college players are being over-hyped, but it is the speculation time of year.

ddd

I agree with Rivers probably going in the top 10, or close to that, but I don't think he should. also, IMO, Lofton will be gone by the 20th pick

Easy!

Rivers plays in a pass conference and is killer. He has Sedrick Ellis in front of him, so few runners get through to him. He nails the ones that make it that far. Few make it outside, he's fast to the sidelilne. I'm serious! He must be considered a strong possibility for the first round. The only way to toss that out would be if we get Briggs in free agency.

ddd

bah excuses excuses.

no reason that he should have less than 1/2 the tackles that lofton had or mayo for that matter who played inside and outside.

still not sold whatsoever on rivers.

bah excuses excuses.

no reason that he should have less than 1/2 the tackles that lofton had or mayo for that matter who played inside and outside.

still not sold whatsoever on rivers.

Always good to hear the variety of opinions here on SR.

Mayo will be drafted lower in the second round that Lofton.

Rivers will go fast. Sorry if thats hard to believe. We'll see, so I'll stop now.

ddd

just for the record and to help DDD, Beason only had 76 tackles his last year, so dose that mean he wasnt good?

why rivers? he had 70 something tackles this year, while lofton hit over 120 i believe
if lofton isn't top 10 pick material as you said earlier, how is somebody with 50 less tackles?

Rivers = 73 tackles

Lofton = 157 tackles

Mayo = 140 tackles

You were a little off with your numbers.

Rivers = 73 tackles

Lofton = 157 tackles

Mayo = 140 tackles

You were a little off with your numbers.

well damn..that just further solids my argument that lofton>rivers

and i'd love mayo..hes a major steal if he slides into the 2nd

I'm the only one who voted for Clady, because I think...he's BPA...Move back or reach.

#10 seems to be the spot where elite, for-sure talent in my mind drops off.

If we do not get Vilma,Briggs, or Mitchell then i say DRC. If he doesn't pan out on defense he could always return kicks/punts. If we do not fix the linebacker position in free agency, then we must grab linebackers quick. True there are alot of exceptional Lbs in this class but teams will be drafting linebackers asap becuase alot of the great linebackers are getting old and or injured. Patriots releasing Colvin just goes to show how this draft is going to play out.

DRC, Talib, or Lofton. No Rivers. It's a very weak outside LB group making him highly overrated. OLB Butler projected to go in the fourth has as much ability.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom