Saints are Ready to Make a Run! (1 Viewer)

If we can just keep our head above water than I’ll be happy. I don’t care how. Just get into the playoffs.

I just want to see us come out focused, disciplined, and energetic. Physically we have a great team, it's the mental errors that's killed us. This is where Veteran's come in to play and need to stay on the butt's of the guys messing up and not giving their all. If we can just stop / or heavily limit the amount of stupid, fixable penalties and our Secondary come out and be coordinated and work together, I fell like we have a shot at beating anyone. Sunday will tell us how focused and dedicated they are.

I think this is a great opportunity for a Bills type of game. No McCaffrey and Teddy looking pedestrian means I think we should have a great opportunity to feed the run and push this team around. Especially if Harris is able to set us up well. Whether Thomas plays or not, I think this is a get right game for the team despite it being a division rival. If we win handedly, suddenly we are 4-2 with a 3 game winning streak with two very decisive wins.

I think the Bears are frauds and if we can somehow sweep Tampa (I know, not likely), this season suddenly looks totally different.

The inconsistency of the Saints this year is maddening. Only special teams have been consistent, even with Callaway as the returner. The receivers are getting in synch, though, which is hopeful. I doubt CGM plays this week, but I think that the others can do the job for the.moment. And for the love of everything holy, run the ball. It's working (newsflash). I have no suggestions for the defense. :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

If the defensive trend continues of really tightening things up around this point of the season, I feel pretty good. I’m just not so convinced it will happen.

Yeah, but when you're on a win streak you don't like to talk about it either.
Well, what I meant by that was this: Don't talk about some sort of SuperBowl run when the team is playing average. Now, if they were on a winning streak already, then the "SuperBowl run" talk should start. But now? I don't believe anyone has that much confidence in this team at the moment. Can things change against CAR this weekend? Of course they can, start a streak and let us fans see the dominance we all expect.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom