Saints are Soft!!!!! (1 Viewer)

Yeah we're soft... soft like an olive where they screwed up and forgot to remove the pit and you nearly crack a tooth.

There's always that one guy on every forum who talks a bunch of trash and makes you want to create an account just to debate him....well, its about that time... im going into enemy territory!! :eplus2:

You know the last couple of years I'd agree with it. Not now from what I saw last week. Williams has added a whole ne dimension to this team.

Jets fans are drowning in the Kool Aid for sure.

Must be tough being a Jets fan.. getting bullied around by the Giants fans all the time in their own city.

I've been posting in that same thread as Easybreezy lol

There's always that one guy on every forum who talks a bunch of trash and makes you want to create an account just to debate him....well, its about that time... im going into enemy territory!! :eplus2:

Watch out for the old unscrew the mop handle attack.

They keep talking about how they stopped the great offensive power of New England and Houston.

Okay, New England has played like **** the first few games, but it's still New England. But has Houston shown anything on offense yet to call them a great offensive power?

I simply do not see it.

"Originally Posted by DaveInNNJ
I'm loving these new Jets as much as anyone; but Sunday made me nervous.
I hope it doesn't rain.
DUDE! It's in NO in the superdome.

Oh that's right, the roof leaks!"

Wow, some people just don't think, eh?

How about being too ashamed to call yourselves New Jersey when you're not to proud to play all your "home" games there?

These idiots piss me off. Run up the score Payton. Let's show these punks who's for real!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom