Saints are Soft!!!!! (1 Viewer)

I don't know about the board, but in that thread the posters seem to have about the same Kool Aid / rational thought ratio as we have around here.

"Originally Posted by DaveInNNJ

I'm loving these new Jets as much as anyone; but Sunday made me nervous.
I hope it doesn't rain.
DUDE! It's in NO in the superdome.​

Oh that's right, the roof leaks!"​

Wow, some people just don't think, eh?​
yeah, that "roof leaks" thing was a lame cheapshot.

Have to admit, I want the Saint's to win this one just to put the Jet's fans and team in their places

Kris

Yesterday, there was a thread saying how classy Jets fans are, now this. Let's make up our minds here.

Besides the references to K, it's not much different than the kool aid we're drinkin.

They keep talking about how they stopped the great offensive power of New England and Houston.

Okay, New England has played like **** the first few games, but it's still New England. But has Houston shown anything on offense yet to call them a great offensive power?

I simply do not see it.

Dude, just look at the Texans offensive stats from last season!!! They were in the top 3 in the AFC. Research before you show that you don't know what you are talking about.

I got a better idea...

Don't say anything to them.

That way when we win, their fans feel it like a freight train... *Didn't see it coming*

If the unthinkable happens, and we play a hard-fought game, but mistakes or poor officiating (I'm going with the latter!) cost us the game, then you don't have to eat crow!

:9:

the only thing really worrisome is ryan himself... he put together the ravens' defensive gameplan for many years, and has some idea how to beat us... true, this isn't the same exact team as he faced, but he's still a pretty good D coach

This is the one that reeks of cockiness to me:

http://www.jetsinsider.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3279590&postcount=22

Saints get exposed on Sunday.

We'll see...

Oh and for the record, we've been knocking people around on offense AND defense this year. Gregg Williams seems to have had an effect on BOTH sides of the ball. We're tougher in the trenches both in the O-line and Defense than we were last year. Don't know what else but Gregg Williams could have done that.

I read that thread last night and it is mostly one guy, Chupa, stirring the pot. Mostly the Jet fans have shown great respect for the Saints. That leaky roof post was low though.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom