Saints are still the #2 see correct?? (1 Viewer)

IF the saints pull it out sunday that will be a good thing but if they do not i will say i told you so

IF the saints pull it out sunday that will be a good thing but if they do not i will say i told you so

Ok Smokey29(AKA Falcons Fan) If the saints win I guess I will say I told you so.

yeah because people who say I told you so are the coolest cats on the planet.

fa shizzle. Either you are a Falclown fan or a Troll or both.

carry on youngin'.......carry on.

No I Am Not A Flacon Fan I Am A Long Time Suffring Saints Fan Who Is Just Tried Of All Of The Loosing Year In And Year Out

+1

for some reason everyone wants to blame the defense, i guess cause they love drew brees too much and don't want to hurt his feelings

Yeah, now if it just wasn't for the fact that opposing WRs stand in the endzone while enjoying a sandwich and waiting for the ball to be thrown to them for a TD while not being covered. Just that little tiny fact....

No I Am Not A Flacon Fan I Am A Long Time Suffring Saints Fan Who Is Just Tried Of All Of The Loosing Year In And Year Out

I can understand you frustration of them losing all the time, but we are saints fans and we should hope that they are going to win. Even if this team was 1-9 right now I would still hope they would pull out a Victory. I am just curious, what makes you think we dont have a chance? I know I am about to play the BIG IF game here, but if we didnt have all those turnover these past 2 weeks both games would have been Victories. If we can cut out the turnover there is no reason why we should not beat the falcons.

Current playoff picture:

-Chicago (9-1)
-Seattle (6-4)
-New York (6-4)
-Carolina (6-4)
-New Orleans (6-4)
-Dallas (6-4)

We'd be playing Carolina on the road. The Carolina and Atlanta games are going to be the biggest games of this regular season.

well it not that i do not think the saints will win i wish they would go undefeated year in and year out sometimes i just wished the saints had a winning attitude just like the orginzation that PATRIOTS HAVE ARE MAYBE THE DENVER BRONCOS BUT IT HURTS A HELL OF ALOT WHEN YOU PUT SO SO MUCH FAITH IN THEM AND THEY LET YOU DOWN

I think Payton Is doing a good job of trying to build that attitude into this team. Remember this is his first year as the coach and we are 6-4. I think we have a bright future and giving time I feel like Payton will turn this franchise around into a Winning one.

We beat the falcons and we take the division back at a weak grasp, Carolina and ATL has to lose they're games for our Grip to be tight on the division for the week following.

If the Saints play like I've seen them play, and don't turn the ball over, they will have an excellent chance this week and the remaining games as well. The offense IS #1 in the league, and the D is not nearly as bad as lots of pundits put it. We don't turn it over we win.

if the saints are able to win the divison, i believe that they would be the number 2 seed. if not then we will likely play at carolina again in the playoffs.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom