NFL Draft Saints assistants coaching at Senior Bowl; What prospects to watch. (1 Viewer)

Saint Taysom

MultiTool Tool
Reaction score
Saints QB Coach Ronald Curry is the OC for the National squad in Mobile…

Asst Secondary Coach Cory Robinson is coaching DBs/Safeties for the American squad…
..and Saints Offensive Asst Declan Doyle is coaching TEs for the American Squad.

These coaches are going to get some really good looks at Senior Bowl prospects for the NFL Draft.

Here are some of the prospects that Saints coaches in Mobile might make a note of as Draft prep ramps up on the coming months…

NATIONAL SQUAD
QBs Jake Haener (Fresno State), Jaren Hall (BYU), and Malik Cunningham (Louisville)
RBs Chase Brown (Illinois), Camerun Peoples (App St), Roschon Johnson (Texas), and Evan Hull (Northwestern)
WR Ronnie Bell (Michigan)
SS Sydney Brown (Illinois *Chase Brown’s brother) JL Skinner (Boise St)
CB Riley Moss (Iowa)

AMERICAN SQUAD
SS Jay Ward (LSU), Christopher Smith (UGA), Demarcco Hellams (Bama), Jammie Robinson (FSU)
QBs Hendon Hooker (Tennessee), Max Duggan (TCU)
RBs Kenny McIntosh (UGA), Eric Gray (Oklahoma), and Tyjae Spears (Tulane)
TE Cameron Latu (Bama)
WRs Jonathon Mingo (Ole Miss), Rashee Rice (SMU).

I’m sure I’ve left some other prospects off the list, but historically.. the Saints like Senior Bowl prospects, and having coaches in the staffs can’t hurt that.

Roschon Johnson is the "other" running back from Texas. He could be the "thunder" to compliment Alvin Kamara and may be available at the 3rd or 4th round.

Hendon Hooker? I think he is only there for interviews, so a first contact will be helpful to understand his football smarts.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom