Saints at bears... who's going? (1 Viewer)

daninmn

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Hey, its daninmn. My brother, billinms, and I will be in Chicago Friday, Saturday, and Sunday and have cheap seat tickets for the game.Any Saints fans who will be in Chicago we would reallly enjoy getting together with before-during-after the game.

I just wanted to bump this as the game approaches in case there will be any other Saints fans in town. We'd love to get together for a beer.

(DANINMN) You have extra tickets? I need 2, I'm staying at the Hyatt Regency McCormick. The same hotel the Saints are staying.....

Sorry, we bought our tickets on stubhub a while back. We're staying at the best western grant park hotel, which is supposed to be close to the stadium. We would enjoy getting together with other Saints fans for a beer or two, though. Let me or billinms know if you're interested. We're not familiar with Chicago, but I'm sure we'll find a waterin' hole.

I'm going to the game. Doubt there will be as many folks as last time but fun nonetheless.

Are you going alone??? I'm suppose to meet a friend up there in Chicago... but just looking for more Saints people to hang out with while im there...

What's up Who Dats? Longtime lurker here with my first post. I'm headed up there and need to score two tickets. Got any left?

NOLAVICK... I'm going up there without tickets.. shouldnt be that hard to get tickets... the Bears are out of the playoffs... I have a connection that should be able to get me a couple....

If the Saints win today and Minn/NY loses this week, I'll be going via Amtrak. I'll likely try to grab tix off ticketmaster/ebay/stubhub. I'm looking for some people who are willing to go. I'd hate to goto Chicago without my Saints Army!!!!!!

I will be at the game this weekend. I live in Chicago, so for those of you coming in from the game, I'd love to pick a bar to have Saints fans meet up the Friday or Saturday night before.
I will be tailgating with some friends at the 31st lot. Unfortunately, this was not a very visitor friendly environment for the NFC Champ game and have no reason to think it will be this time around. Nevertheless, I'll be there with a few other Saints fans.

Staying at the Hyatt Regency Mccormick hotel.... same hotel the Saints are staying.... getting there tomorrow around 3 or so.. depending on delays... etc....

we will be there. driving over from michigan on sunday. we will be tailgating in the north lot. and i was there for the championship game and it is a "very hostile" environment. but the bears fans are way cool and it's all in fun.

PM me if you would like more info

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom