Saints at Chargers - 2016 - Drew's welcome back to SD! (2 Viewers)

This is top of my list for my annual road game. There would be 2 of us (mrwhodat).

Me and 2-3 friends are seriously considering this game and would be down to party with y'all somewhere.

I live in SoCal and don't miss Cali games. Finally, back to SD.

Went to the Arizona game for last seasons' opener. Had a good time

This is a short drive so it's a no-brainer WHODAT.

Right now I'm seeing roundtrip flights from MSY to SAN for $420 when leaving on Friday and returning Monday. This is on Southwest

Well the schedule came out and then San Diego game is October 2 and unfortunately I am going to be in Hawaii , my wife planned a vacation for that time of year before the schedule came out. I will be going to the 49er game November 6 I don't think I'll be able to get a tailgate party for that game where I cook but I'll be more than happy to join a group if anybody's having one, too bad I was looking forward to the San Diego game.

We know the date now! So I will contact the Chargers tix office and see what kind of discount we can get if we buy a group together. I'll post whatever I can find out.

Well the schedule came out and then San Diego game is October 2 and unfortunately I am going to be in Hawaii , my wife planned a vacation for that time of year before the schedule came out. I will be going to the 49er game November 6 I don't think I'll be able to get a tailgate party for that game where I cook but I'll be more than happy to join a group if anybody's having one, too bad I was looking forward to the San Diego game.

Always next time! Who Dat! :)

I made an Event page on Facebook for this game. Last year we had one for the Arizona season opener and it worked out well for organizing meet ups and sharing travel and hotel deals. Also the Big Easy Mafia might be organizing an official party Saturday night before the game. Info will be on the event page. Please join and invite people who are going or might be planning on going! Who Dat!

https://www.facebook.com/events/173529813040468/

I made an Event page on Facebook for this game. Last year we had one for the Arizona season opener and it worked out well for organizing meet ups and sharing travel and hotel deals. Also the Big Easy Mafia might be organizing an official party Saturday night before the game. Info will be on the event page. Please join and invite people who are going or might be planning on going! Who Dat!

Yesir. I enjoyed Arizona, I may return this year.

@ S.D.

@ S.F.

and possibly @ AZ this year for me. Been waiting for this West Coast trip for years especially SD.

Same as last year I will probably wait to buy Chargers tix. They should be rather cheap especially with what they are going through.

:hihi:

Yesir. I enjoyed Arizona, I may return this year.

@ S.D.

@ S.F.

and possibly @ AZ this year for me. Been waiting for this West Coast trip for years especially SD.

Same as last year I will probably wait to buy Chargers tix. They should be rather cheap especially with what they are going through.

:hihi:

What area are you looking to buy? We found 12 tickets together on the 50 yard line 17 rows up from the Saints bench for $180. Thinking about those. Any chance prices go up some because it's Drew's return.

I'm very interested in this, also. I was going to look for tix on my own, but would rather sit with a group of fellow fans. I'll need 4 tix, maybe 5 pending the location of the seats.

Awesome! This is definitely the way to do it!

What area are you looking to buy? We found 12 tickets together on the 50 yard line 17 rows up from the Saints bench for $180. Thinking about those. Any chance prices go up some because it's Drew's return.

Did you use stubhub?! I'm interested in going in on a group purchase! :)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom