Saints at Chargers - 2016 - Drew's welcome back to SD! (2 Viewers)

longtime lurker

Buddy D lives FOREVER!
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Placentia, CA but hometown is Gulfport, MS!
Sticky Post
Hey So Cal Saints fans! The Chargers are staying in San Diego for at least one more season which means that Drew Brees has his welcome back party! You just know that Drew will be focused and on fire for that game. Should be a classic!

I want to go down there to SD and sit with several of my Saints fan brothers and sisters! Let's get a group together and buy a block of tixs. We can figure out the specifics as the game gets closer! If you are from So Cal or just want to come down for the game from anywhere, let's do it!

Who wants to geaux?!?!

Who Dat!

OutlawSaint

formerly SeLuSaint
Reaction score
Yes. There is nothing in scheduling that alternates home games outside the devisions.
Idk if you look back at it it seems like it alternates when you play the different AFC and NFC division each year. I always thought it was the same place finisher that doesn't really have a rotation between home and away.

noser222

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
Idk if you look back at it it seems like it alternates when you play the different AFC and NFC division each year. I always thought it was the same place finisher that doesn't really have a rotation between home and away.

Saints played in San Diego in 2004.
Anyway, all I know is the Saints got only 7 games at the Dome in 08.

OutlawSaint

formerly SeLuSaint
Reaction score
Saints played in San Diego in 2004.
Anyway, all I know is the Saints got only 7 games at the Dome in 08.
Oh yea... didn't they do some switch that year because of London? We didn't have to go to Oakland or something like that and had to go to Denver or KC instead to avoid going to the west coast twice since one game was in London.

OutlawSaint

formerly SeLuSaint
Reaction score
I have an extra ticket for sale, one of our people had to back out. Anyone interested? $160 row 14 first level about the 40 yard line behind Saints bench.

the bank

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
Well, I made the move .. I have 54 tickets all together. section club 59 --Tickets are $180 a piece if anyone is interested.

Good afternoon Michael,

Your seats for the Chargers v. Saints game on Sunday, October 2, 2016 are in Club 59, Row 4 (seats 1-13), Row 5 (seats 1-13) and Row 6 (seats 1-14).

My contact info ... 985-212-0071 .. email LMR.Inspectors@gmail.com

Tickets expected to be sent out in July, per ticket office.

SOLD OUT

Attachments

sarrail

Veteran
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Did you get a call from the Chargers or is this from a ticket outlet?

Well, I made the move .. I have 40 tickets all together. section club 59 --Tickets are $180 a piece if anyone is interested.

Good afternoon Michael,

Your seats for the Chargers v. Saints game on Sunday, October 2, 2016 are in Club 59, Row 4 (seats 1-13), Row 5 (seats 1-13) and Row 6 (seats 1-14).

sarrail

Veteran
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
That's awesome. I'm with a group of about 65 people and the person putting ours together said he should be one of the first ones they call. Hopefully, we should hear something in the next couple of days. Can't wait. Who Dat!
This is directly from the Chargers ticket office .

the bank

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
That's awesome. I'm with a group of about 65 people and the person putting ours together said he should be one of the first ones they call. Hopefully, we should hear something in the next couple of days. Can't wait. Who Dat!
I got on the list early.... For a group that size all that was available was upper level or club seats.

Brennan77

Super Moderator
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
Has anyone been to San Diego? My wife and I will be in Seattle on vacation and were considering extending the trip to fly to San Diego and see the Saints. Is it worth the extra cost at the end of another tiring trip?

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

OutlawSaint

formerly SeLuSaint
Reaction score
Has anyone been to San Diego? My wife and I will be in Seattle on vacation and were considering extending the trip to fly to San Diego and see the Saints. Is it worth the extra cost at the end of another tiring trip?

I went years ago and it is a nice city. Awesome weather and nice beaches. I also went deep sea fishing and loved it.

OP
OP
longtime lurker

longtime lurker

Buddy D lives FOREVER!
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Placentia, CA but hometown is Gulfport, MS!

It has to be one of the most beautiful cities that I've ever been to. The beaches, the Zoo, Balboa Park, there is a ton to see and do. My favorite thing to do is going over to La Jolla Cove to watch the Sea Lions. It really is a nice city to visit.
It's easy to see why Drew still has a place there.

DisplacedWhoDat

Finish Stronger!!
Reaction score
We lived there for five years. Loved it. Miss it.

In addition to what's already been said, there's the mountains, the San Diego Zoo Safari Park, Old Town, and the USS Midway aircraft carrier museum.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)