Saints at Chargers - 2016 - Drew's welcome back to SD! (1 Viewer)

longtime lurker

Buddy D lives FOREVER!
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Placentia, CA but hometown is Gulfport, MS!
Sticky Post
Hey So Cal Saints fans! The Chargers are staying in San Diego for at least one more season which means that Drew Brees has his welcome back party! You just know that Drew will be focused and on fire for that game. Should be a classic!

I want to go down there to SD and sit with several of my Saints fan brothers and sisters! Let's get a group together and buy a block of tixs. We can figure out the specifics as the game gets closer! If you are from So Cal or just want to come down for the game from anywhere, let's do it!

Who wants to geaux?!?!

Who Dat!

Redfish

© Geaux Saints!
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Red, it's been a long time. It will be good to catch up with you again.
Indeed it will! As time approaches I'll send you my # so hopefully we can meet up before the game. As of now we are staying in the Gas lamp quarter but not sure of the accommodations just yet.

Southwest Saint

Bless you boys!
Reaction score
Goodness, I haven't logged onto SR in ages...but I knew there'd be a thread on this game (and already at 6 pages)!

Going to the game w/ four friends, hitting SD on Friday. Imagine everyone is staying in Gaslamp, no?

In any event, look forward to checking in and contributing to the thread in the weeks to come. Certainly plan on owning Brees in daily fantasy for this game; he'll want to hang 500 on the Chargers D, I'm sure!

OutlawSaint

formerly SeLuSaint
Reaction score
Goodness, I haven't logged onto SR in ages...but I knew there'd be a thread on this game (and already at 6 pages)!

Going to the game w/ four friends, hitting SD on Friday. Imagine everyone is staying in Gaslamp, no?

In any event, look forward to checking in and contributing to the thread in the weeks to come. Certainly plan on owning Brees in daily fantasy for this game; he'll want to hang 500 on the Chargers D, I'm sure!
Awesome! If you have Facebook then be sure to join this event page: https://www.facebook.com/events/173529813040468/

We are going to plan meet ups through out the weekend. Also will be planning a Saints fan party at one of the bars in the Gaslamp area. Still to be determined.

Cajun Chat

Super Forum Fanatic
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
We are in section 56 of the Loge/club. Staying in the Gaslamp. We should have an official Saints hangout.

Maybe Drew can open his San Diego home for all of us:)

sarrail

Veteran
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Most of our group is staying at Embassy Suites downtown on the bay. Right down the street from Petco Park. We got about 60 or so in our group. They got a happy hour for 2 hours every day. Free alcohol. They ain't gonna know what to do when all these Who Dats take over!

OutlawSaint

formerly SeLuSaint
Reaction score
Most of our group is staying at Embassy Suites downtown on the bay. Right down the street from Petco Park. We got about 60 or so in our group. They got a happy hour for 2 hours every day. Free alcohol. They ain't gonna know what to do when all these Who Dats take over!
Y'all join this event on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/events/173529813040468/

Over 100 people joined so far. We will be organizing a party Saturday night at some place downtown/gaslamp area and something Sunday morning before the game. :9:

tigerjustice

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Need 4 tickets

Hey guys, flight and hotel indigo booked..need 4 tix together and would prefer to be with all the who dats...anyone of the group purchases have 4 remaining? Shoot me a pm, ready to purchase asap...thanks and WHO DAT!

OutlawSaint

formerly SeLuSaint
Reaction score
Hey guys, flight and hotel indigo booked..need 4 tix together and would prefer to be with all the who dats...anyone of the group purchases have 4 remaining? Shoot me a pm, ready to purchase asap...thanks and WHO DAT!
Not sure if any group tickets are available but you can check out this Facebook event page and see where people are sitting. We are also going to be planning a meet up Saturday night before the game at a local bar downtown and to watch the LSU game. Also looks like we will have a tailgate spot. More details to come in the next week or so.

https://www.facebook.com/events/173529813040468/

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)