Saints at Chargers - 2016 - Drew's welcome back to SD! (1 Viewer)

longtime lurker

Buddy D lives FOREVER!
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Diamond VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Hey So Cal Saints fans! The Chargers are staying in San Diego for at least one more season which means that Drew Brees has his welcome back party! You just know that Drew will be focused and on fire for that game. Should be a classic!

I want to go down there to SD and sit with several of my Saints fan brothers and sisters! Let's get a group together and buy a block of tixs. We can figure out the specifics as the game gets closer! If you are from So Cal or just want to come down for the game from anywhere, let's do it!

Who wants to geaux?!?!

Who Dat!

Im going to this game, regardless! It'd be a lot more fun to go in with a group from the boards, tho.

If we can get enough Who Dats interested, I'll check on getting a block of tixs and maybe a discount. This could be epic!

Who Dat!

I really want to come down with the wife for this game for a short weekend trip from Portland. I'm tentatively in pending the detail of when the game is and logistics involved.

I'm going to this game. I grew up in San Diego and am hoping to incorporate this game into a road trip I've been wanting to do for quite some time.

I want to fly to Seattle, take the train up to Vancouver, then make my way down the PCH and end the trip (hopefully) on the following Sunday in San Diego at this game.

I try to do at least one road trip a season,I'm planing a tailgate party for this game.I did one for the Broncos game a few yrs back(2010-2011 season) It was awesome ,to bad we lost,but it was still fun⚜⚜⚜.once the sch. Comes out I'll let everyone know.I can cook for 10 at least,if we can get enough cooking gear I think we can do up to 30 people. I'll pay for some of the food,i.e. Rice onions bellpeper celery sausage & chicken. Everyone else can donate what they can. Hope it's a October game the weather is nice.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom