Saints at Chargers - 2016 - Drew's welcome back to SD! (1 Viewer)

We are 14 rows up from the field and heard that if you are row 10 or higher then your view won't be obstructed. Actually have 1 extra ticket since one out of our 4 people had to back out.

Darn. As of right now I'm in a group of 4 myself

Looking more like myself and a female friend might be attending this game. My buddy who's a Chargers season ticket holder in LA said get there and he'll take care of the rest ... kinda hard to pass on that offer!

Its a geaux, purchased my airline tickets today!

Looking more like myself and a female friend might be attending this game. My buddy who's a Chargers season ticket holder in LA said get there and he'll take care of the rest ... kinda hard to pass on that offer!

Its a geaux, purchased my airline tickets today!

Red, it's been a long time. It will be good to catch up with you again.

Chargers Single-Game tickets for the 2016 regular season home games go on sale Saturday, July 30, 2016 at 8:00 AM PT at the Chargers Box Office located at Qualcomm Stadium. Online sales will begin at 1:00 PM PT.

Red, it's been a long time. It will be good to catch up with you again.

Indeed it will! As time approaches I'll send you my # so hopefully we can meet up before the game. As of now we are staying in the Gas lamp quarter but not sure of the accommodations just yet.

Goodness, I haven't logged onto SR in ages...but I knew there'd be a thread on this game (and already at 6 pages)!

Going to the game w/ four friends, hitting SD on Friday. Imagine everyone is staying in Gaslamp, no?

In any event, look forward to checking in and contributing to the thread in the weeks to come. Certainly plan on owning Brees in daily fantasy for this game; he'll want to hang 500 on the Chargers D, I'm sure!

Goodness, I haven't logged onto SR in ages...but I knew there'd be a thread on this game (and already at 6 pages)!

Going to the game w/ four friends, hitting SD on Friday. Imagine everyone is staying in Gaslamp, no?

In any event, look forward to checking in and contributing to the thread in the weeks to come. Certainly plan on owning Brees in daily fantasy for this game; he'll want to hang 500 on the Chargers D, I'm sure!

Awesome! If you have Facebook then be sure to join this event page: https://www.facebook.com/events/173529813040468/

We are going to plan meet ups through out the weekend. Also will be planning a Saints fan party at one of the bars in the Gaslamp area. Still to be determined.

We are in section 56 of the Loge/club. Staying in the Gaslamp. We should have an official Saints hangout.

Maybe Drew can open his San Diego home for all of us:)

Most of our group is staying at Embassy Suites downtown on the bay. Right down the street from Petco Park. We got about 60 or so in our group. They got a happy hour for 2 hours every day. Free alcohol. They ain't gonna know what to do when all these Who Dats take over!

Most of our group is staying at Embassy Suites downtown on the bay. Right down the street from Petco Park. We got about 60 or so in our group. They got a happy hour for 2 hours every day. Free alcohol. They ain't gonna know what to do when all these Who Dats take over!

Y'all join this event on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/events/173529813040468/

Over 100 people joined so far. We will be organizing a party Saturday night at some place downtown/gaslamp area and something Sunday morning before the game. :9:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom