Saints at Denver (Sept 21) (1 Viewer)

Southwest Saint

Bless you boys!
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Well, the schedule is finally out, and I'm glad to see Denver is an early-season game. I was hoping Chicago would be as well, but no such luck.

Anyway, my younger brother is getting married this November, and all he's asked of me, his best man, is to set up a roadie to a Saints away game as a bachelor party.

Denver is the pick.

Sooo, I've started rooting around for stuff to do and see in Denver that weekend. From a sports standpoint, the Rockies are in town that weekend, Colorado plays W Va in Boulder that Thurs. night, and Univ. of Houston faces Colo St.

Anyone have the name of a good Broncos fan forum handy? Much thanks in advance for those who contribute to this thread...

There was a thread going that listed the different fan forums for each team. I am sure that a quick Google search will find the forum for you. Or you can do a SR forum search.

As for fun things to do in and around Denver, head north on the I-25 and check out the Budweiser brewery tour. It's free, and the drive is quite nice.

We've got a few Who Dats flying in for that game. I think we're arriving on Saturday morning and flying out on Monday morning.

Definitely interested in going to that game. Let me know if anyone has leads on tickets (other than the obvious ticket brokers like stub hub etc..)

We sure plan on being there (see other thread on this). There will be 6 of u coming from British Columbia and we're always looking to hook up with other "Who Dats" for a good time. We plan on arriving Friday night and leaving Monday morning. Hoping to catch Jeff Francis (British Columbian born) pitch for the Rockies while we're there as well.

I just signed up w/ the Broncos forum called Orangemane.com. Nice folks.

Anyway, they have an OM.com home game, just like SR does...and the Saints game has been selected. Might mean something, might mean nothing, but just an FYI.

PS-I've also created a Trip Advisor.com profile and will post links to interesting info regarding hotels, etc., as I find it.

PPS-Any advice from seasoned road trippers on getting bulk tickets to an away game? Could be looking at anywhere from 10-20 guys total going to Denver...

Destinantion Management Inc. Official Travel Agency For The New Orleans Saints. Chris Cavalier

i will be making the trip as part of a bachelor party with at least 10 guys

Is anyone going ti any tailgate partys at this game? I have booked my trip already,can't wait for september 21 2:05 pm WHO DAT? WE DAT-DAT WHO.

O.K.just paid for two tickets to the denver game sec.538 row 3 is it september yet?tail gate anyone?

I've got a group of about 8 - 10 going up for this game!!! My brother in law lives in Denver and his neighbor is from Nawlins and he's getting about 12 people in for the game so we are looking at a block of about 20 - 25 tickets and hope to have a great little pocket of Who Dat's to watch this one. Will definitely need to find the Saint tailgaters!!!

Any good info on where to get tickets? I booked flights for 5 of us but no luck on tickets as of yet.

do you know of any tailgaters?Found a restorant in denver called pappadeaux@7520 east progress plc.(303)740-9449.I may try it on sat. night You can also check citysights/denver for more info.

I will be making the trip up to Denver from Albuquerque and would like to meet up with some of you all, just so i can put names with faces. It would be real nice to finally meet some of you all. Look forward to seeing all you WHO DATZ SOON.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom