Saints at Jets? (1 Viewer)

The Saints did play a home game in Giants stadium in Sep 2005 (post-Katrina). It was against Eli Mannings' Giants, not the Jets.

Here is an interesting tidbit... the Saints have never beaten the Jets in New Orleans. Should be interesting.

This is a year of change....its time we change that little state, but we must focus on the Bills first.

OMG! A sports guy who's never covered a beat south of the Mason-Dixon made a slight error about who plays where on a 14-game schedule! What a hack!

jinx!

But regardless - I think that game is going to be interesting. Rex Ryan's defense looks strong and they're going to bring it at Brees. And sometimes the best answer to a crazy pass rush is a strong power running game. Bell will probably be questionable at best, so I hope PT comes to form quickly. We will need that aspect of our game big time.

If they blitz every play like they did to Brady, Drew will eat them alive! We have a way better O-line than the Pats and that would be a mistake on Rex Ryans part IMO.

The Jets were the team we beat (up there) to avoid having our own 'perfect' 0-16 season. I think it was 1981.

turley.jpg
http://deadlinepublishing.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/turley.jpg

Yep. Consider the source.

mariotti.jpg

I hear he's single, ladies.

mariotti0817a.jpg
:mwink:

Anyways, I say we all contact the Saints and ask them to wear the black pants instead of the gold ones. That way, we can all remember that night with Turley!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom