Saints at Jets? (1 Viewer)

61woods

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
Just mentioned on Around the Horn, one of the "talking heads" stated that the Saints play at the Jets in two weeks. Now fellow Saints fans, since when does the Jets play their home games in the Louisiana Superdome!?

We played a "home" game in their stadium. Maybe it's payback.

Just mentioned on Around the Horn, one of the "talking heads" stated that the Saints play at the Jets in two weeks. Now fellow Saints fans, since when does the Jets play their home games in the Louisiana Superdome!?

Well, we did have a home game in their stadium once. :shrug:

Well, we did have a home game in their stadium once. :shrug:

jinx!

But regardless - I think that game is going to be interesting. Rex Ryan's defense looks strong and they're going to bring it at Brees. And sometimes the best answer to a crazy pass rush is a strong power running game. Bell will probably be questionable at best, so I hope PT comes to form quickly. We will need that aspect of our game big time.

correct me if i'm wrong, but the last time the jets were in the dome, didn't damien robinson's helmet get tossed into the plaza by kyle turley?

It was Jay Mariotti.

Yep. Consider the source.

mariotti.jpg

I hear he's single, ladies.

correct me if i'm wrong, but the last time the jets were in the dome, didn't damien robinson's helmet get tossed into the plaza by kyle turley?

I think so. Was that the same game when there was that bottle throwing epidemic?

Or was that a different Jets game?

Wasn't he also called "Vigo the Butch"? :hihi:

jinx!

But regardless - I think that game is going to be interesting. Rex Ryan's defense looks strong and they're going to bring it at Brees. And sometimes the best answer to a crazy pass rush is a strong power running game. Bell will probably be questionable at best, so I hope PT comes to form quickly. We will need that aspect of our game big time.

I don't think they've really been tested yet, just like everyone thought Philly's D was stout after embarrassing Carolina.

The Pats are not the same team from 07' or 08' for that matter, and Houston has been average. We'll see...

Ya, Aaron Brooks was never the same after that Jets player tried to rip his head off.:scratch:

New Jersey just smells wayyy too bad. :1zhelp:

The Saints did play a home game in Giants stadium in Sep 2005 (post-Katrina). It was against Eli Mannings' Giants, not the Jets.

Here is an interesting tidbit... the Saints have never beaten the Jets in New Orleans. Should be interesting.

Superdome

The Saints did beat the Jets in the dome on 10/15/89 W 29-14 Louisiana Superdome 59,521

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom