Saints at LA Chargers Preseason 8/20/2017! (1 Viewer)

longtime lurker

Buddy D lives FOREVER!
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Diamond VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I am going and wondered if there were any other fans interested in getting group tixs for that game. The tixs are on stubhub now, so if there are any other Who Dats interested in going, let me know!

Who Dat!

Buddy of mine that's a long time season ticket holder invited me out to both games this season but would probably opt for the regular season game at this point. According to him its a small venue they are temporally playing in.

Edit: Dang I got the the regular season game confused with the LA Rams. Oh well he can get tickets for that one too!

StubHub has some great deals. It's going to be a real trip watching the Saints play in such a small stadium....on the flip side. It should be a real intimate experience. Looking forward to seeing other Who dats there! :)

Wish I could go but I bet there will be tons of Saints fans. Can't wait to see what the Raiders game will look like there lol It will be all fans in black jerseys I bet!

Wish I could go but I bet there will be tons of Saints fans. Can't wait to see what the Raiders game will look like there lol It will be all fans in black jerseys I bet!

You'll be there in spirit! With your 28-3 flag! :)

Two practice days then a game on Sunday.

Who Dat!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom