Saints at Panther 9-27 (1 Viewer)

solsuknjerk

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Heading to Charlotte for the weekend and had planned on going to the game. Does anyone have any tips on where to try and sit? Anything other than ticketmaster/ticketexchange cheaper or reliable? This will be my first road game in a few years. I have family in Charlotte and I'm familiar with the city, I just don't know what it is like on gameday. Tailgate spots or suggestions? Transportation suggestions? Recommend a good walking route to the stadium for the best gameday experience.
I was also considering catching UNCC play the Saturday night before.

Thanks in advance.

stubhub or ebay would be my next choices for tix. I always check seatgeek.com first. Depends on what u wanna pay but most of the seats are good. Checkout the epicenter for food n drinks and last year there was a saints gathering at the Omni outside with food n music. most tailgate near the residence inn. The walk from the Marriott or westin is good depending which hotel the teams in. parking for 10 bucks on w morehead street is good for me because its right by the onramp to 77 north for my fast trip home to wv. The games always a good one in charlotte enjoy.

Lets get a roll call of sorts going for people who are going to this game? and is the block party happening this year?

looking to come back after an AWFUL experience a few years ago. Coming with my wife and best friend and want to get up with some of the SR boys/girls.

Let us know!

Last edited:
Last year there was a block party before the Saints game in Charlotte. Anything going on this year? I see that the Emeralds in Charlotte is closed now and since they provided the food last year this could be a problem. Anyway, any meet ups planned?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom