Saints at Tampa Bay Dec. 13th (1 Viewer)

sarrail

Veteran
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Going to Disneyworld in December and saw that we're playing the Bucs then. Couldn't have worked out any better. Got my tickets already in section 334 row C.

We had a great time in 2013 during our road trip to Tampa.. Saints pulled out the win 16-14.

I was at that game too. The game was delayed for about an hour due to lightning.

Thinking about hitting this one. Just bumping the thread to get an idea of where everyone is getting tickets this year.

Going to Disneyworld in December and saw that we're playing the Bucs then. Couldn't have worked out any better. Got my tickets already in section 334 row C.

I'll be at Disney too...going to the Falcons & Saints game in Tampa.

Anyone going to be tailgating with other Saints fans or know of some Saints tailgating groups? I ask because I'm going to be there to take a few photos of Saints tailgates and get some quotes from fans to put in the paper in Gonzales.

Historically there has been a group of Saints fans in Tampa that meet up in one of the lots. I want to say Lot 14, but I really have no idea.

I haven't been to Tampa in about 3 years. Fun times though.

Historically there has been a group of Saints fans in Tampa that meet up in one of the lots. I want to say Lot 14, but I really have no idea.

I haven't been to Tampa in about 3 years. Fun times though.

You're correct, Lot 14 is where Saints fans go.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom