Saints at Texans Nov 29 (1 Viewer)

WhoDat2010

Veteran Starter
Reaction score
Live in Houston and pumped to go to my first away game! Looking to buy tickets. Seen some good prices in the upper deck for about $80. Would love to sit with Saints fans. Is there a section we usually sit in? I expect to have a sizable crowd, lots of Who Dats in Houston. Usually big crowd at the preseason games there too.

OutlawSaint

formerly SeLuSaint
Reaction score
We need to have a huge turnout for that game! I'm sure Saints fans will be all over.

Reaction score
Section 609 is 50 yard line on the Texans sideline, Section 634 on the Saints sideline. I'm seeing $153 a piece for either side on Ticketcity. Looks like a good deal.

mrwhodat

Saintiac
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
For anyone interested, on July 22 (Wednesday)....Ticketmaster will be selling tickets to this game starting at 10AM CST.

the bank

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
Thinking of purchasing a group of tickets.(20-30) Should average around $200- $220 ticket if I can enough people interested in this.

Mike

joyrida12

Subscribing Member
Tech-Admin
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Well, I'll make a decision in the next week or so.. Good thing I've waited ticket prices are now in the 150 - 160 range.
I'm interested as well. I live in Houston and this may be the only hand I get to go to this year so if me and the wife can sit with a big group of fellow who dats that would be awesome lol.

On a side note, anyone doing any tailgating?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)