Saints at Texans Nov 29 (1 Viewer)

WhoDat2010

Veteran Starter
Reaction score
Sticky Post
Live in Houston and pumped to go to my first away game! Looking to buy tickets. Seen some good prices in the upper deck for about $80. Would love to sit with Saints fans. Is there a section we usually sit in? I expect to have a sizable crowd, lots of Who Dats in Houston. Usually big crowd at the preseason games there too.

RB25

Veteran
Reaction score
Just convinced a buddy to take the I-45 ride with me from Dallas for this one. Update us please about sections. I plan to buy my tickets this week.

Bootsolja318

Veteran
Reaction score
I think I'm going to wait until Saturday Night/Sunday morning to buy my tickets for this game. Tickets in the nose bleeds are $125 plus on NFL ticket exchange...prices usually drop on the day of game because people start getting desperate to get rid of them so i'm going to try to be patient

where yat brah

Super Forum Fanatic
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Gulf Breeze, FL via NOLA via Donaldsonville/Frankl
I think I'm going to wait until Saturday Night/Sunday morning to buy my tickets for this game. Tickets in the nose bleeds are $125 plus on NFL ticket exchange...prices usually drop on the day of game because people start getting desperate to get rid of them so i'm going to try to be patient
same here

RB25

Veteran
Reaction score
My plan as well

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom