Saints at Texans Nov 29 (1 Viewer)

Just convinced a buddy to take the I-45 ride with me from Dallas for this one. Update us please about sections. I plan to buy my tickets this week.

I think I'm going to wait until Saturday Night/Sunday morning to buy my tickets for this game. Tickets in the nose bleeds are $125 plus on NFL ticket exchange...prices usually drop on the day of game because people start getting desperate to get rid of them so i'm going to try to be patient

I think I'm going to wait until Saturday Night/Sunday morning to buy my tickets for this game. Tickets in the nose bleeds are $125 plus on NFL ticket exchange...prices usually drop on the day of game because people start getting desperate to get rid of them so i'm going to try to be patient

same here

My plan as well

Traveling Sat. from Plano.
Section 128 row R

Man, I'm planning to drive tomorrow as well from the DFW. Weather is a concern though. What time you plan to leave Plano?

Man, I'm planning to drive tomorrow as well from the DFW. Weather is a concern though. What time you plan to leave Plano?

We will head out at 2:30 today had to work till then.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom