Saints at Titans will determine if we are #1 or #3 seed. (1 Viewer)

Saint Kamara

Formerly SaintSproles and SaintReggie
Reaction score
Saints will blow out Indy and Carolina. Packers are going to lose to Minnesota and Seattle will beat the 49ers.

Resurgent Titans will be quite the test. It all comes down to this game.

Tannehill is playing better than any QB in the NFL (highest QB rating). Defense is decent but not great.

Yeah this game has always appeared to me to be the classic "let down" game. Though that did happen already with that inexplicable falcons game.
Titans aren't a cupcake game like it appeared to be several weeks ago with Mariota playing so poorly.

Titans will be a team to be reckoned with if they can make the playoffs. That's how well they have been playing with Tannehill.

Titans aren't a cupcake game like it appeared to be several weeks ago with Mariota playing so poorly.

Titans will be a team to be reckoned with if they can make the playoffs. That's how well they have been playing with Tannehill.

They were never gonna be a cupcake team for us. They always play us very tough.

LOL Saint Kamara, never change. You be all over the place week to week. It's all because you care though. :9:
Just trying to present the reality of what's going on.

I don't even know if we can go into Tennessee and win at this point.

Saints will blow out Indy and Carolina. Packers are going to lose to Minnesota and Seattle will beat the 49ers.

Resurgent Titans will be quite the test. It all comes down to this game.

Tannehill is playing better than any QB in the NFL (highest QB rating). Defense is decent but not great.

Too much certainty in this post @Saint Kamara ! Lol

Seriously, I'm not too certain the Packers will win both of the games against the Bears and Lions. I'm not sold on the 49ers beating the Rams either. Who knows?

We could see the Falcons upset the Niners next week and the Seahawks beat the Panthers. If that happens a win on Monday night would put us at #1 or #2 seed depending on if the Packers beat the Bears.

Saints will blow out Indy and Carolina.

Looking past your current opponent, to look towards the next matchup is the very definition of a "trap game".

Focus on the Colts. You were cocky like this before the first Atlanta matchup. Then the Falcons punched us in the mouth.

We don’t blowout anyone, so I expect all three remaining games to be close. I do like the Vikings beating the Packers, but the 49’ers probably beat the Seahawks. Time will tell.

Looking past your current opponent, to look towards the next matchup is the very definition of a "trap game".

Focus on the Colts. You were cocky like this before the first Atlanta matchup. Then the Falcons punched us in the mouth.
You do realize he's not actually Alvin Kamara right? He's just a fan on a message board, he can look past every opponent all the way to the 2022 Super Bowl and it won't make one lick of difference how the Saints play on the field?

You do realize he's not actually Alvin Kamara right? He's just a fan on a message board, he can look past every opponent all the way to the 2022 Super Bowl and it won't make one lick of difference how the Saints play on the field?
Well, I guess that is good information to know, then. I do feel a bit stupid having him sign my jersey, and especially after sending him $50 through PayPal for the signature.

Hopefully, the dude that bought it from me off of Ebay isn't too disappointed.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom