Saints @ Atlanta - 9/7/14 (1 Viewer)

I bought my tickets from TicketExchange and received this email today. Is anyone else's first thought is "How can we crash these traditions?"

NEW FALCONS TRADITIONS
The 2014 NFL Season is here. As we all begin to make preparations for this weekend’s game, we wanted to make you aware of two new traditions Freddie Falcon wants to start this season.

KICKOFF CHANT »
Each time that the Falcons kick off to the opposing team, Freddie want everyone to do the “GO FALCONS GO” chant. Take a look at this video to get the details for this great new tradition!

CROWD SURF BANNERS »
At each home game, during the TV timeout between the 1st and 2nd Quarters, two 60’x60’ banners will be deployed into the lower level in front of sections 130 & 131 and sections 110 & 111. As the banners are passed over the wall, we ask fans to pass the banner toward the top of the section. Once banners are completely off of the field pass the banners to YOUR LEFT.The banners should be passed from section to section all the way around the Dome. There will be Falcons staff in position to retrieve the banners at the end of the timeout. Click here to see a diagram for additional details.

FALCONS MARCH »
Get your marching shoes on and join the Falcons each home gameday during the 2014 regular season as the Drumline, Hype Crew and Freddie Falcon lead a new tradition into Falcons history. The Falcons March, a walk from Centennial Olympic Park to State Farm Falcons Landing, will be held between 11-11:30 a.m. ET on Sunday before the Falcons kickoff against the Saints. Falcons fans are asked to meet at the Atlanta Chamber of Commerce, located at 235 Andrew Young International Blvd. NW, Atlanta, 30303, at 11 a.m. The March will continue down Marietta Street and turn onto International Blvd. before ending at State Farm Falcons Landing.

I bought my tickets from TicketExchange and received this email today. Is anyone else's first thought is "How can we crash these traditions?"

CROWD SURF BANNERS »
At each home game, during the TV timeout between the 1st and 2nd Quarters, two 60’x60’ banners will be deployed into the lower level in front of sections 130 & 131 and sections 110 & 111. As the banners are passed over the wall, we ask fans to pass the banner toward the top of the section. Once banners are completely off of the field pass the banners to YOUR LEFT.The banners should be passed from section to section all the way around the Dome. There will be Falcons staff in position to retrieve the banners at the end of the timeout. Click here to see a diagram for additional details.

Stage Dive from the Mezz. ! You'll probably get arrested , but you'll definitely get on TV ...

I'm gonna have breakfast at a little french bakery just up the street from the Ga Dome , at Northside and Marietta St. Called Amelie's if anyone wants to meet up . Probably be there about 10:30 .

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom