Saints - Atlanta game refs under Scrutiny [Mod Edit] (1 Viewer)

Reaction score

I didn't find anything posted here on this topic.
The ref crew from the Saints at Atlanta game two weeks ago are being investigated for missing PI calls at this game and the Packers - Chiefs game. Both plays were obviously defensive PI.

I didn't find anything posted here on this topic.
The ref crew from the Saints at Atlanta game two weeks ago are being investigated for missing PI calls at this game and the Packers - Chiefs game. Both plays were obviously defensive PI.G

Good find.
After reading the article it reminds that quality journalism is on the decline. After citing the Saints were playing at Atlanta, the author, Adam Schefter - ESPN Senior Writer, then mentions that "The Superdome and the Saints Organization were furious"
I doubt there was anybody in the Superdome at that time to be furious, or, as written, that the Superdome itself can express itself. SMH.

If Carr had thrown pass to Kamara might have been an easier call but the pass was way short and left.

Future headline?

BREAKING NEWS
In the 5th year after the resignation of Goodell, and two years prior to the installation of artificial intelligence CAMputers to officiate NUSXFL games, Congress has begun hearing testimony to decide the path forward in the looming $361 billion dollar class-action suit stemming from corruption involving then NFL officials over a span of 2 decades.
So sayeth NostraDOMEus...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom