Saints back in Jackson! (1 Viewer)

Pure luck, Nick. After almost every practice, guys come over to sign. However, you never know who it will be. Sometimes, all offensive players come over; sometimes, defensive. Sometimes, it's a mixed bag. There hasn't appeared to be a rhyme or reason to it in the 2 previous years.

I was wondering guys and gals, I want to go to Jackson this year to see the Saints practice but I would like to get a few signatures. Drew Brees especially! Are there any guarantees to getting signatures and meeting the players? Like are there times set aside that they will be signing autographs or is it just luck that I can catch one of them walking off of the practice field?

I went the first 3 days of camp at Jackson last year. Drew Brees and Duece probably signed the most autographs. Duece stayed to the very end to sign every autograph at each autograph session he participated in. Bush gets the biggest mob around him and he probably signed 3 out of the 6 practices we attended.

It is extremely hot. Did I say it is extremely hot?

Bee Rad, lest we forget the same group of medical professionals that looked at Meachem also evaluated Drew Brees when the Dolphins passed on him. That's why doctors practice- because they don't always get it right.

Why don't they consider training camp in Metairie? Too much distractions from the wives and family? It would be great to have them closer.

Why don't they consider training camp in Metairie? Too much distractions from the wives and family? It would be great to have them closer.

That would be great for fans also, but for the sake of the team, it helps to bond the team. If it were in New Orleans, players would be able to head home after practice. In Jackson, players head back to their dorm. The main idea there is less distraction so they can just focus on training camp.

That would be great for fans also, but for the sake of the team, it helps to bond the team. If it were in New Orleans, players would be able to head home after practice. In Jackson, players head back to their dorm. The main idea there is less distraction so they can just focus on training camp.

The fact that my office is 10 mnutes from Milsaps is a good reason too.

good job tony, I couldn't have typed it up better myself........

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom