Saints bar in New York City? (1 Viewer)

Tell your husband be careful. I hear there is a bad case of four hour flu going around.

LOLOL....problem is, he don't sing, he don't get paid....

Same thing happened for the LSU NC game....he was singing in Oregon, and I was at the game. I learned that Verizon has pretty good coverage in the Dome.... :ezbill:

Bar None, Blondie's, Bourbon St, & Park Ave CC would all be great places to watch the game on Sat - but which will have the most Saints fans (we don't want to be outnumbered by philly goons)?
I've been content to watch games at home on NFL ticket but this one's too big to stay home for...

Hey who's driving down from Houston--or if ya'll are coming from other places where will yall be.

I live in New Rochelle and dunno where to watch the game. Someone please help. Thanks!

Will be in NYC for the Game against the Patriots on October 13th. Anybody got an idea where we can go to watch the game?

BAR NONE on 3rd Ave b/w 12th and 13th St. At times we've had 30 Saints fans in there. It's really a lot of fun. The only thing is a lot of the Saints fans are back in New Orleans for New Year's. There will still be a couple of us there.

THIS. My wife and I got this advice a few years ago when we went to NYC. Bar has two parts, front and back. Front bar is all Vikings, back bar all Saints. Had Abita on tap, which was nice. Ran into some people I knewin high school and a group of Chalmation transplants. Better Than Ezra was even there as they were in town for a show. Played Nola music and all, was a great way to watch the game away from home!

We were going to East Village Tavern for the 09-10, and 10-11 seasons; Saints banners and Jerseys on the servers and bartenders, plus audio. We always really enjoyed it there. Never made it there last year ( did the Saints play any games last year?... I can't remember,) so I'm not sure if they're a location still.

Current "meetup" location is Nevada Smith's. We haven't been there yet. They seem like a fantastic facility, but their bread and butter seems to be futball, so I'm wondering how that works out when there are conflicting games... because
in my experience, a well behaved Soccer Hooligan is more dangerous than the most obnoxious Cowboys fan. :covri:

Still, I'm open to giving it a try, if I ever manage to NOT be working when the Saints play (They play on Sun, I'm off on Mon; They play on Mon, I'm off on Sun.)

Bar none flyers too rowdy for me. DBA has a great beer selection and it's real chill. Free bagels and locks.

Thanks for all of the input, can't wait to visit.

Going to be in NYC in November and after reading this theread I have checked and Bourbon street bar now advertise on their website about Saints and Tigers games

Also after checking on google maps this bar is under 100ft from my hotel :ezbill:

I'll be watching the Cleveland game on Sept 14 at Bar None. I'm going to visit NY for a few days with my wife. Anyone else going?

Useful thread this, looks like I'll be going to Bar None or Bourbon Street Bar on 30th October for the Saints @ Panthers TNF game. Anyone have any idea how those two are for Thursday games?

Work extended my NYC trip another week, which means I am in Manhatten for tonights game. Based on this very useful thread I am going to check out Bourbon Street tonight! Hope it is as good as advertised.

Thanks for the info guys!

Going to Nevada Smith tomorrow night for the Packer game. Anyone else going?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom