Saints bar in tampa (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Rock-N-Sports has changed its name to Blue Dog Bistro. We are in the same location, upstairs in Centro Ybor. Going to the Saints game in Tampa, this is the place to hang-out the night before and after the game.
Blue Dog Bistro is home of the New Orleans Saints Alumni. Owner is from Metairie.
Geaux Saints

was there last year, cheap drinks great atmosphere, very Saints friendly. Any Saints drink specials?

Blue dog tampa

$3 Turbo Dog and Purple Haze on Draft. $5 Who Dat Shots (Jager & Goldschlager).
Looking forward to having the Saints fans invade Tampa!!

I go there a lot actually, a few of my friends work there. I live in Ybor City so this is my local sports bar. The strip near here is good too, lots of bars open late night.

Rock-N-Sports has changed its name to Blue Dog Bistro. We are in the same location, upstairs in Centro Ybor. Going to the Saints game in Tampa, this is the place to hang-out the night before and after the game.
Blue Dog Bistro is home of the New Orleans Saints Alumni. Owner is from Metairie.
Geaux Saints

What time are you open till? (and Tampa bars in general?). Also looking for a place that has a bunch of TVs to watch CFB the day before:9:

TAMPA BARS OPEN TILL 3am

Blue Dog Bistro closing hours depend on business. We do have to close before 3am due to local laws.
We get the Gameplan and the Big Ten Network. LSU is playing at 3:30pm on Saturday. We can set-up all the games for you...
See you Saturday!!

Lsu game

Going to catch the LSU game at Rock-N-Sports, now called Blue Dog Bistro in Ybor City. I am one of the thousands of transplants that moved to Tampa after Katrina. Blue Dog has been my hang-out spot for years!! Met a lot of people from New Orleans there. Great place to party and watch the Saints and LSU.

Think we may just truck on down to Ybor Saturday for da game! Hope they have Abita Golden. Only place I have found it is Cajun Cafe on the Bayou in Pinellas Park.

We go here every year Saturday for some college ball and Sunday after the Saints game, and it's typically a good time....I am hoping that this year there will be more than one or two great servers, and hopefully they are all as pleasant as the rare one or two that we have had in the past.....and hopefully this year we don't have to drink our beer out of glasses with bucs flags on 'em!

That said; brace yourself blue dog, here we come again!

We go here every year Saturday for some college ball and Sunday after the Saints game, and it's typically a good time....I am hoping that this year there will be more than one or two great servers, and hopefully they are all as pleasant as the rare one or two that we have had in the past.....and hopefully this year we don't have to drink our beer out of glasses with bucs flags on 'em!

That said; brace yourself blue dog, here we come again!

The Blue Dog Bistro closed! :( :rant: I was so upset, as it was a BLAST there watching games last year. I am hoping eveyone finds another good bar to migrate to, so I can watch our Saints w/ some Saints peeps!

What? Really? Aw man that really changes things now...looks like i'll stay downtown this year and hope to find a cool replacement! Thanks for the heads up

What? Really? Aw man that really changes things now...looks like i'll stay downtown this year and hope to find a cool replacement! Thanks for the heads up

I am going to try out a few bars around here this season to see if I can locate where all the whodats will be going, since the Blue Dog Bistro closed. Will let you know if I find out anything!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom