Saints bar in tampa (1 Viewer)

The name of the place in Ybor is "The Big Easy".
I figured I would give it a try. It would be nice to be back in a Saints only place. We will see. If it doesn't pan out I will be back at the Tampa tap room.
Funny how we have gone from at one point 25+ people to now maybe 6-8.

Is the Tampa Tap room the one with sofa type seating all pointed towards one wall? I didn't like that place because it was impossible to mingle and party with fellow WhoDats... I plan on trying The Big Easy at least a couple of times to see how they do on Sundays. Still, a crazy long drive for me...

Tampa Tap room is in north Tampa. Its got a good beer selection and many tvs. Plenty of seating at the bar the rest are high tops. No couches. Its in the plaza with publix, and the melting pot, there was a cold stone too not sure if its still there.

a group of us from big easy that live north are going to be meeting at the buffalo wild wings on 54 for the monday night game.

seems like i'm the only one trying to figure out where to watch games every year here. most bars around me are closed today because of irma. who is open? where is anyone else going? big easy? tampa tap? anyone? bueller?

If anyone still follows this, we've had some luck gathering fans at Johnny's Tap House in Tarpon. For the Panthers game we had 10+ fans there.

If anyone still follows this, we've had some luck gathering fans at Johnny's Tap House in Tarpon. For the Panthers game we had 10+ fans there.

haven't been out to watch the games lately. Will definitly try to make it out to Johnny's before the end of the season. Thanks for the heads up.:9:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom