Saints bar in tampa (1 Viewer)

Sunova Beach was pretty good.
We had to sit at the inside bar instead of up stairs because of issues with
tvs being linked together. The owner said that will be fixed before the next game.
so we will be upstairs this sunday.
The turnout was good too, there was abouts 25-30 of us there.
I can't blame you for not wanting to make the drive all the way down here.
I don't think I would either. Might be worth it for big games though.
I wish you luck in trying to find something closer to you.
I think we will be at Sunova this season.

Yea, I walked out on that nonsense... I usually go to brickhouse and bar hop to PressBox. <----(Hot chicks there)

what happened to Sunova Beach?
We have gone there three times after that first time.
All three times no one was there.
We walked in and right back out.

Where has everyone gone?

I live in Tampa now and I have been going to Hooters on Hillsborough Ave. there is about 7 to 8 Who Dats that regularly go there. The problem is this season every time I go in there we lose. I think I will try out the Press Box for the falcons game, hope to see some of you guys there.

Where is everybody going today for the game...would love to chill out with some Who Dats!!
Goin down Dirty Birds!!

Cool!! On my way....my girlfriend and I are headed up there now....wearing home and away Brees jerseys.

Any place a stand-out for this season? Last year sucked for getting us all coordinated in this area. We're way up on Pasco so we're doing 1st Down in NPR for the opener (taking up a pot of gumbo for their potluck.)

I am going to the Tampa Tap Room today.
I don't know what happen to all the people who used to watch the games in Tampa.
Maybe they will reappear later in the season.
Either way....
A huge "WHO DAT!" for the saints today.
Can't wait for the game to start.

Tampa Tap Room
<address itemprop="address" itemscope="" itemtype="http://schema.org/PostalAddress"> 13150 N Dale Mabry Hwy
Tampa, FL 33618 </address>

yes they had sound. Its a pretty big place and its nice.
The more people we have and the earlier we get there the better.
The owner had us on 2 tvs over the bar mostly because that is just where everyone sat (facing the bar). I asked if we were going to have sound for the Saints game. The owner looked around and noticed several Saints fans and decided that he would oblige us. He also had the Bucs game on and the lions game. He seems to want to try to please as many football fans as possible, I can respect that. He had the sound on for the Lions game too. The way he worked it they didn't over power each other. But I am sure if we get enough people in there he will have sound for just us most of the time.

Hope to see more people next time.
Who Dat!

Sunova Beach is still the OFFICIAL Saints bar in Tampa.
That has not changed.

We've been going to the Tampa Tap Room, about every other week or so. The sound has always been on! Great food (Love the Roast Beef Po Boy). Great choices on beers. We love this place!

where we going this year? there's a new bar in ybor with a new orleans theme. i sent them a note and they weren't sure what kind of specials they'd be doing for game day. it's also pretty darn far from me up in pasco county.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom