Saints bar in tampa (1 Viewer)

They will have specials for us at SOHO Tavern and Jambalaya will be offered special just for us starting with the home opener. One of our krewe out here has confirmed everything with the owner. This is what he had to say:

"Beer and Food specials for the games. Please check out SOHO Taverns FB page as they will be posting updates soon. PS: I will be teaching them to make Jambalaya as a food special for the first game and we are working on getting some Abita beer specials as well. Let's show a good crowd for the game against the Dirty Birds and get this kicked off the right way. Please share this to any fans in Tampa!!!! Thank you"

The FB page can be found here https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-SOHO-Tavern/269223381774

P.S. I do not work for SOHO. jillimac can back me up on this.

This is from their facebook page last year in September......

6239_10151092783106775_141715888_n.jpg

SOHO SUNDAYS!!! WHAT WHAT????
GET DOWN HERE FOR YOUR FAVORITE BRUNCH FOOD AND DRINK SPECIALS!!!!

NFL FOOTBALL ON ALL DAY. GET DOWN HERE AND SUPPORT YOUR BUCS!!!! JUST ASK US AND WE'LL PUT YOUR GAME ON A TV.
...See More
— with Lindsay Graffice, Kristin M and Anthony Thran.

With that said.......
I think I will pass.

That was last year. This is what we have now.

My bro and I went game for the Falcons game, and got there about 20-30 minutes before kickoff, but the only place to sit was where you could not see the game, as they only had it on the big screen and people were standing all around it. The bartender changed one of the smaller tv's for us, which was cool, but then some guy requested the Steelers game so they changed it back...so we left and went back to Reilly's, as we could not see the game. If you get there early enough though i would imagine you would be fine, as from the pics, looked like a great time! :)

Will be at Hooters on Hillsborough Ave with 4 other Saints fans. Come down and let us takeover! !!!!!

I'll be moving to Tampa next month. Would love to have a plan in motion to have as many of us as possible meet at the same bar for games this next season. Even if they didn't intend to be a Saints bar. This year I pretty much did a complete take-over of a local bar. It was only a few Saints fans but enough of the rest of our friends came to support it that the bar finally embraced it. They let us bring food, raise a Saints flag on their flag pole, etc. I won't care how far I have to drive. Right now I'm looking at housing in Clearwater, but I'm not really stuck on any area...

I'll be moving to Tampa next month. Would love to have a plan in motion to have as many of us as possible meet at the same bar for games this next season. Even if they didn't intend to be a Saints bar. This year I pretty much did a complete take-over of a local bar. It was only a few Saints fans but enough of the rest of our friends came to support it that the bar finally embraced it. They let us bring food, raise a Saints flag on their flag pole, etc. I won't care how far I have to drive. Right now I'm looking at housing in Clearwater, but I'm not really stuck on any area...

if your avatar is there, count me in

Abit of a thread jack but wanted to ask what's it like living in Tampa? It seems it has allot to offer and a place I want to visit and maybe even relocate to. You have pro sports, beaches, sunshine. Would like to hear from you if you don't mind. How is it raising a family? The area North of Tampa seems ideal on the map for a possible small farm area for horses. thanks NCSaint

Abit of a thread jack but wanted to ask what's it like living in Tampa? It seems it has allot to offer and a place I want to visit and maybe even relocate to. You have pro sports, beaches, sunshine. Would like to hear from you if you don't mind. How is it raising a family? The area North of Tampa seems ideal on the map for a possible small farm area for horses. thanks NCSaint

Tampa is beautiful....water and palm trees all around you. I live in south Tampa, though, so I am a little closer to everything, as far as sports are concerned... I go to a lot of Rays games, as I am a fan, but Lightning hockey games are a BLAST, and BOTH are great to take kids, etc. With the Bucs being here, you also get to the Saints at least 1 time a year...there are always a TON of fans down for that :) I am a Mississippi native but moved here about 8 years ago, after college. Many different areas to live, depending on what you are looking for...all in all...great city and community :) just ignore all the strip clubs, lol...I am a female, and so I do just that ;)

We just moved, so I'm not an authority on the area. And, we had 3 days to find a house, unpack the moving van and get it back to the dealer...so we had to find a place fast...and wound up in Holiday. It's a bit out of the city, but I kind of like the area. I'm 13 minutes from a Buffalo Wild Wings. I'd prefer to find a bar where there will be other Saints fans. I ran into a fan at a thrift store (buying cheapo stuff for the new house) who said he knew of no such bar that supports Saints. I saw a bar called Rajun Cajun but apparently they only serve beer & wine (looks like they have Saints stuff around the bar though.)

Went to Reilly's for Round 1 of the draft...sat next to a table full of Jags fans and saw 0 Saints fans.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom