Saints Bar on Oahu? (1 Viewer)

imnosaint

Beer Vendor
Reaction score
Moved back to Oahu, but am over Kaneohe-side. I don't know if there's anywhere other than Ruby Tuesday's that shows games, and don't know if they even show the Saints.

Any help would be appreciated! Mahalo!

Moved back to Oahu, but am over Kaneohe-side. I don't know if there's anywhere other than Ruby Tuesday's that shows games, and don't know if they even show the Saints.

Invest in Direct TV Bro. That is what I had to do when I was there.

I also live in Kaneohe. My wife and I go to The Shack in downtown Kailua to watch the games. It's heavy on the NFC East fans though. She is a Redskins fan but I take what I can get. I retire from the Marine Corps next year and we will be heading back to Baton Rouge.

Hey guys, Just moving over. Fly out tomorrow morning and will be there for two years building at KMCBH. Looking for housing around Kaneohe or that side. I have Gamepass already but like a directv set up. maybe we can get together.

The wife and I were there for the first home game last year against the Bucs. We went to Lulu's in Waikiki across from the zoo to watch. Got to get there early before they open at 7 am to get a table and have to ask them to turn on the game for you. We ate breakfast and had quite a few bloody mary's.

I also live in Kaneohe. My wife and I go to The Shack in downtown Kailua to watch the games. It's heavy on the NFC East fans though. She is a Redskins fan but I take what I can get. I retire from the Marine Corps next year and we will be heading back to Baton Rouge.

Ummmm thanks for your service my friend... but am I reading correctly?? Moving from Hawaii to Baton Rouge???????????? lol... again thanks for your service

Ummmm thanks for your service my friend... but am I reading correctly?? Moving from Hawaii to Baton Rouge???????????? lol... again thanks for your service

It''s funny that you say that. I get that a lot from people who haven't lived here. I would take Louisiana over Hawaii every day of the week. Sick of paying $6 for milk and $2.50 a gallon for gas. Also, once you've been here for a week you've seen everything Oahu has to offer. My wife and kids are leaving the second the kids finish school. I'll be a month behind them.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom