Saints/Bears NFC Championship Gameday Thread (1 Viewer)

philipkw

Save Artie!
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
The Bears were far more physical. We got no significant pressure on Grossman. Brees wasn't quite as sharp as normal. The Bears were the better team today. However, I have to mention 2 questionable calls, the Michael Lewis "fumble" and the push off called on Copper at the beginning of the 2nd quarter.

Atkins28

All-Pro
Reaction score
It's tough watching this, but I have to. I hope this is just a stepping stone for this team to only improve in the future. It's a shame we had no leader today.

Go Colts.

NPs6724

Two Dat, Here We Come!
Reaction score
If you hadn't noticed, there hasn't been any stellar QB play at all this postseason. And Drew got us to the NFC championship with solid play last week.

But I understand, you need the emotional release right now. Good luck to you.
Don't patronize me. Drew was great before '07 hit. Last week he was decent, didn't make mistakes, but he played like Peyton today. He just couldn't handle the pressure and couldn't move the best offense in football. Most of his incompletions were just poorly-thrown balls. You can't win when you don't protect the football and he didn't do that today. He is a terrific QB and I'm glad we have him, but if you deny he looked like Indy's #18 in January you're high. This team will be good next year, but Brees didn't do much leading today.

luvchild14

Rookie
Reaction score
But you know what this is going to be a team to be wreckin with next year. These are the types of games that you remember that make a good team. In the short term this is going to put a nasty taste in our mouth, but in the long term this is going to make our team better. When we play the bears next year, I know that this game will be a different outcome.

Pure Energy

Rethink Everything
Reaction score
Don't patronize me. Drew was great before '07 hit. Last week he was decent, didn't make mistakes, but he played like Peyton today. He just couldn't handle the pressure and couldn't move the best offense in football. Most of his incompletions were just poorly-thrown balls. You can't win when you don't protect the football and he didn't do that today. He is a terrific QB and I'm glad we have him, but if you deny he looked like Indy's #18 in January you're high. This team will be good next year, but Brees didn't do much leading today.
With fans like you....who needs opponents :rolleyes:

Reaction score
Good luck next year Saints... you will be back... that is the good thing about the NFC there are three or four good teams and I don't see that changing..

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom