Saints/Bears NFC Championship Gameday Thread (1 Viewer)

HouDat

Banned
Reaction score
Great year; great team. We gained experience, but ultimately we came up short.

To be in the position to even say this after an NFC Championship game is thrilling, no matter what the outcome. I hate that we lost, I hate it with a passion. But I'm encouraged - and damn proud - to be a fan of this team.

Congratulations to Chicago for a great season and a solid performance today.

NPs6724

Two Dat, Here We Come!
Reaction score
With fans like you....who needs opponents :rolleyes:
Gonna pull out the "fan" card, are ya? Is that the best you can do, really? Not every fan wears Black-and-Gold glasses and is all "Golly gee, we're just happy to be here". This team didn't fluke its way to the NFC championship so I'm sorry I actually expected a decent showing from a GOOD team. But they choked like the Colts do every year. They lose to teams they should beat. Not every fan is happy to see a good team lay an egg and blow a winnable game. Some of us like good football. Go figure.

MVCrook

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Hey everybody look on the bright side: We're not Falcon fans!!!!

NCSaint

I'm not second guessing his playcalling. Simply stating I blame the safety on the playcalling and not on the QB.
Don't forget the push off that negated a first down and set us up for first and long (called by an official out of position to correctly call the play). Resutling in a punt. I blame this loss on the officials.

DMaestro

Sucker Puncher
Reaction score
I'm not second guessing his playcalling. Simply stating I blame the safety on the playcalling and not on the QB.
Tough not to blame Drew on that one. He stood right in the pocket and threw it to no one. That was the first real brain fart he's had since the Cincy game. Sean Payton hasn't had to coddle him all year; why should he now? D'ah well.

Algsaint

SR is my life!
Reaction score
You can blame the refs and the field, but thats crazy, this team had a chance in the 3rd quarter to win this game, but bad play calling, and terrible blocking cost us the game. We had it 3rd and 2 and threw the freaking ball, run the ball with #26 and see if we can pick up that 3rd down. We sucked on 3rd down the whole game, Fred Thomas got abused again, and we lost to a retarted QB. The Saints beat themselves today. We lost, its over, we gotta get this thing started again next season. Oh yeah Joe Buck sucks.

bones

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
I think the world knows the SAINTS will be a team to be reckoned with down the road. Guaranty we will not be ranked 4th in the NFC South preseason rankings next season!

Pure Energy

Rethink Everything
Reaction score
Gonna pull out the "fan" card, are ya? Is that the best you can do, really? Not every fan wears Black-and-Gold glasses and is all "Golly gee, we're just happy to be here". This team didn't fluke its way to the NFC championship so I'm sorry I actually expected a decent showing from a GOOD team. But they choked like the Colts do every year. They lose to teams they should beat. Not every fan is happy to see a good team lay an egg and blow a winnable game. Some of us like good football. Go figure.
Yes, I'm a fan--Guilty as Charged. Can we say the same about you?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)