Saints/Bears NFC Championship Gameday Thread (1 Viewer)

Question: WHY didn't Payton have them practice outside this week in the rain and cold?

Why?

This is the Bears team that we haven't seen the past several weeks.

Could you repeat that please? He has what, 4 fumbles and 1 pick today? I'd say he is doing exactly what he did in SD.

Sure...Did Brees choke? He was pressured all day and taking a shot down field in the fourth down by 18 points that was basically a toss up between the reciever and defender is not choking by far (in my book, you call it what ever makes you feel good).

Umm...because Brees has been pretty poor today. Take away his 88-yard TD that Bush did all the work on and he has made several horrible passes that missed wide open WRs, he didn't have the presence of mind to HIKE THE BALL after HE fumbled (so, he kinda KNEW he lost the ball) which led to another turnover even though the exact sam thing happened TO us earlier this year, and the safety where he threw to nobody. He's playing as bad as Peyton has for most of his postseason career.

If you hadn't noticed, there hasn't been any stellar QB play at all this postseason. And Drew got us to the NFC championship with solid play last week.

But I understand, you need the emotional release right now. Good luck to you.

Why didn't we run the freaking ball more is the question. Why when we are backed up on our own goaline, we throw it twice, and get a freaking safety. We got am all pro RB and a rookie sensation. WHY DIDNT WE RUN THE BALL MORE.

The Saints are much better than they decided to play today. I give them credit for a great season but they showed NOTHING today. They look like a Haslett team today.

The offensive line hasn't been as tight today either, which can be one factor in Brees' game

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom