Saints/Bears NFC Championship Gameday Thread (1 Viewer)

I am surprised at the lack of running as well. Maybe next year. Come on Defense, big sack fumble here.

Brees has 2 fumbles, when someone said 4 I think they meant the team (Colston and Lewis have fumbles)...so yeah he doesn't have 4 fumbles.

What really galls me is that whoever plays the Bears in the Superbowl will crush them.

This is the Bears team that we haven't seen the past several weeks.

All the bad press, and no respect they received this week, woke them up. Again, motivationally, this week it setup well for the Bears. Watch the postgame comments and see how many times you hear Bear players and coaches talk about the lack of respect they got this week. To a man, they will say that that's what motivated them today.

The Bears were far more physical. We got no significant pressure on Grossman. Brees wasn't quite as sharp as normal. The Bears were the better team today. However, I have to mention 2 questionable calls, the Michael Lewis "fumble" and the push off called on Copper at the beginning of the 2nd quarter.

It's tough watching this, but I have to. I hope this is just a stepping stone for this team to only improve in the future. It's a shame we had no leader today.

Go Colts.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom