Saints/Bears NFC Championship Gameday Thread (1 Viewer)

If you hadn't noticed, there hasn't been any stellar QB play at all this postseason. And Drew got us to the NFC championship with solid play last week.

But I understand, you need the emotional release right now. Good luck to you.

Don't patronize me. Drew was great before '07 hit. Last week he was decent, didn't make mistakes, but he played like Peyton today. He just couldn't handle the pressure and couldn't move the best offense in football. Most of his incompletions were just poorly-thrown balls. You can't win when you don't protect the football and he didn't do that today. He is a terrific QB and I'm glad we have him, but if you deny he looked like Indy's #18 in January you're high. This team will be good next year, but Brees didn't do much leading today.

But you know what this is going to be a team to be wreckin with next year. These are the types of games that you remember that make a good team. In the short term this is going to put a nasty taste in our mouth, but in the long term this is going to make our team better. When we play the bears next year, I know that this game will be a different outcome.

Don't patronize me. Drew was great before '07 hit. Last week he was decent, didn't make mistakes, but he played like Peyton today. He just couldn't handle the pressure and couldn't move the best offense in football. Most of his incompletions were just poorly-thrown balls. You can't win when you don't protect the football and he didn't do that today. He is a terrific QB and I'm glad we have him, but if you deny he looked like Indy's #18 in January you're high. This team will be good next year, but Brees didn't do much leading today.

With fans like you....who needs opponents :rolleyes:

Good luck next year Saints... you will be back... that is the good thing about the NFC there are three or four good teams and I don't see that changing..

Okay, pressure's off. Let's have a little fun and finish with a good offensive drive and TD and get at least 20 points on the Bears.

I guess I will pull for Peyton Manning the rest of the way.

Maybe if the offense could hold onto the ball, the defense wouldn't be tired. Oh well, we really have to put this into the right context: 3-13, Katrina, and then the NFC Championship.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom