Saints/Bears NFC Championship Gameday Thread (1 Viewer)

More insult to injury. Here come the gloating Bear's fan's proclaiming the greatness of Grossman.

Put Martin in.

1. Field conditions were a joke for a playoff game.
2..Officiating horrible. Find out the officials addresses, places of birth, and check their bank accounts for deposits.
3. Unless Bears are allowed to bring their own "quicksand turf " and bought-off officials to the Superbowl, they will be destroyed. This is one year I will be for AFC.

I agree with Aikman about the safety. I don't blame Brees for that. Instead I blame the agressive play calling when they're backed up in the end zone.

It's how Payton has played all season, can't second guess now.

You can't turn over the ball like that and expect to win. We know that from previous games! But what one hell of a year, am I disappointed yes, but upset not even close just wasn't in the cards today

Well, my observations

1: couldnt stop the bears running. Pathetic run D
2: couldnt block worth a dang. Pathetick Pass D
3: Fred thomas. If he's still on this team next year I'll be dissapointed
4: Playcalling, got too pass wacky at times
5: catching was weak
5: Drew Brees, but to be fair, he was desperate, and hit/rushed like 10X more than grossman

Need to improve the Defense (RELEASE THOMAS!! RUN D!!!) and the OL as priorities next year IMO

Maybe with this loss, the load on the "bandwagon" lightens up some. God I hope.

Don't patronize me. Drew was great before '07 hit. Last week he was decent, didn't make mistakes, but he played like Peyton today. He just couldn't handle the pressure and couldn't move the best offense in football. Most of his incompletions were just poorly-thrown balls. You can't win when you don't protect the football and he didn't do that today. He is a terrific QB and I'm glad we have him, but if you deny he looked like Indy's #18 in January you're high. This team will be good next year, but Brees didn't do much leading today.

If you come out your rectum with an unwarranted and hyperbolic derogatory attack on the finest QB we've had in years, don't expect me to treat you with gentlemanly courtesy and higher intellect.

Drew had a poor game today. Dropped balls, inclement weather, and piss-poor blocking didn't help much, but I'll give you that. But when you claim he's been blowing chunks all postseason, you're gonna be disputed. I understand yours is the kind of crap that's gonna take over the board for the next week or so; doesn't mean I have to like it.

Man, even the way this is going I still can't help but be upbeat! I mean come on, from 3-13 to the NFC championship game and the the thought of the future of this team. I can't help but feel the future of this team is very bright! We are only a few players away from this being a very dynamic team!

I think Deuce got hurt. That's just about the only thing I can think of to explain why he only got 6 carries in the whole game.

Great year; great team. We gained experience, but ultimately we came up short.

To be in the position to even say this after an NFC Championship game is thrilling, no matter what the outcome. I hate that we lost, I hate it with a passion. But I'm encouraged - and damn proud - to be a fan of this team.

Congratulations to Chicago for a great season and a solid performance today.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom