Saints/Bears NFC Championship Gameday Thread (1 Viewer)

With fans like you....who needs opponents :rolleyes:

Gonna pull out the "fan" card, are ya? Is that the best you can do, really? Not every fan wears Black-and-Gold glasses and is all "Golly gee, we're just happy to be here". This team didn't fluke its way to the NFC championship so I'm sorry I actually expected a decent showing from a GOOD team. But they choked like the Colts do every year. They lose to teams they should beat. Not every fan is happy to see a good team lay an egg and blow a winnable game. Some of us like good football. Go figure.

Hey everybody look on the bright side: We're not Falcon fans!!!!

I'm not second guessing his playcalling. Simply stating I blame the safety on the playcalling and not on the QB.

Don't forget the push off that negated a first down and set us up for first and long (called by an official out of position to correctly call the play). Resutling in a punt. I blame this loss on the officials.

I'm not second guessing his playcalling. Simply stating I blame the safety on the playcalling and not on the QB.

Tough not to blame Drew on that one. He stood right in the pocket and threw it to no one. That was the first real brain fart he's had since the Cincy game. Sean Payton hasn't had to coddle him all year; why should he now? D'ah well.

Payton loss this game when saints were down 16-14 and continue to throw the ball.

You can blame the refs and the field, but thats crazy, this team had a chance in the 3rd quarter to win this game, but bad play calling, and terrible blocking cost us the game. We had it 3rd and 2 and threw the freaking ball, run the ball with #26 and see if we can pick up that 3rd down. We sucked on 3rd down the whole game, Fred Thomas got abused again, and we lost to a retarted QB. The Saints beat themselves today. We lost, its over, we gotta get this thing started again next season. Oh yeah Joe Buck sucks.

I think the world knows the SAINTS will be a team to be reckoned with down the road. Guaranty we will not be ranked 4th in the NFC South preseason rankings next season!

Gonna pull out the "fan" card, are ya? Is that the best you can do, really? Not every fan wears Black-and-Gold glasses and is all "Golly gee, we're just happy to be here". This team didn't fluke its way to the NFC championship so I'm sorry I actually expected a decent showing from a GOOD team. But they choked like the Colts do every year. They lose to teams they should beat. Not every fan is happy to see a good team lay an egg and blow a winnable game. Some of us like good football. Go figure.

Yes, I'm a fan--Guilty as Charged. Can we say the same about you?

We stood tall and Proud the last of 16 teams to represent the NFC today and then the refs came in and took it away. Plain and simple and win they appologize by saying they blew some calls and we were penalized umpteen times while the bears got 1 call against them and then say their sorry it won't matter.

We are still the team that went to the NFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME .

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom