Saints/Bears NFC Championship Gameday Thread (1 Viewer)

Yes, I'm a fan--Guilty as Charged. Can we say the same about you?

Yep, I'm just not an infant who attacks anyone with a differing outlook and claims I'm not a fan because I don't go ga-ga over a horrible performance and act like we won the Super Bowl. The Saints will be the first to say how poorly they played so spare me your "I'm a fan because I never think a bad thought about the team" logic because this over here is the real world. They sucked today, pure and simple. Brees' numbers were good but he wasn't overall. He played like Peyton Manning does every January. Sorry if you disagree, but at least when you disagree I don't sit here and call myself more of a fan. Not everyone agrees with you all the time; sad I know but that's life.

Till the fourth quarter, I thought I was going to need a new pacemaker. You all have something to be proud of. Damn good game, with no injuries is always a good thing. Am looking forward to many more good years out of the saints.

The Ref's non calls played right inot thr Bears defense, but the Saints offense did not execute in the late third quarter and let them back in tthe game. Knew when the Ref's let a ground cause fumble go, that it would be a long day. Sttill had faith The Saints would pull it out, just was not expecting the turnovers.

1. Need a new CB in a big way.
2. Turnovers were killer...cost us the game...without the Bears points from the Colston and Brees fumbles, and the field position lost on the others (safety included), we're in the game.
3. O-line play was off...no run blocking and sub-par pass blocking.
4. D needs to get better at creating some turnovers.

Good run this year, look forward to a rematch next year in the NFC Championship.

GEAUX SAINTS!!!

The crux of the matter is the Bears outplayed the Saints. The Saints looked tight, and out of sorts... the Bears looked calm and in control -- 0 penalties, 0 turnovers. That wins games.

Ask yourself, when was the last time a team had 0 penalties? I saw a blatant hold on the reverse early in the game when Fred Thomas was being held right in front of the official.

Yeah this was Fred's last game in the NFL. I gave him a pass this week because I had no choice. The ref's did cost us this game. The push off that negated a first down early was a huge play. They set the Bears up to win and then we couldn't overcome it. You made your points but then said the Saints beat themselves. Kinda lost me on that one but I catch your point overall. We'll be back. + a gazillion on Joe Buck sucks. Troy was good though. Gave our boys props there at the end.

I would say 5 turnovers, endless amount of flags, and bad play calling pretty much describe a team that beat themselves.

We gotta do everything we can to move up and get Leon Hall. Maybe even a replacement for Bullocks. It astounds me that everyone in the country knows Thomas can't cover but he continues to be matched up one on one with no safety support! It boggles my mind.

The Saints were beaten soundly. Period. The refs did not lose the game!
WHO DAT!

1. Need a new CB in a big way.
2. Turnovers were killer...cost us the game...without the Bears points from the Colston and Brees fumbles, and the field position lost on the others (safety included), we're in the game.
3. O-line play was off...no run blocking and sub-par pass blocking.
4. D needs to get better at creating some turnovers.

Good run this year, look forward to a rematch next year in the NFC Championship.

GEAUX SAINTS!!!

Agreed
agreed
agreed
agreed
We also need a safety in a big way.

Our new CB will not be drafted but through FA. I would think. If we do draft a CB it will be in later rounds from 4 to 7.

Ok I went to go fix my plate. I then decided to blurt out that Thomas was just as good as Antonio Brown for giggles...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom