Saints-Bengals to Sunday Night?? (1 Viewer)

JAG11

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
Anyone know when they are to announce the sunday night game for that week?

If we both win this Sunday, I would think this game would be a big opportunity for us to get the "respect" that we still have not fully received yet!!

FWtex

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
Doubt if any saints games change. The sunday night game that week is Giants and Jax, both playoff caliber teams so that will stay. The best chance is for the Atl game but the game NBC will want is Chi at NE.

BRAINFREEZE

Reaction score
on the front office show thursday, mickey loomis indicated that the team was "on notice" for a possible time change for the bengals game. it was not asked of him if that meant to sunday night or to the 3pm (cst) time slot.

Chopzley

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
shoot, even 3 is better than 12! i can still catch some of the game after i get off, come on league make it happen!

slaym

Super Forum Fanatic
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I hope it doesn't get moved to a night game because I will not be able to go.

Puntz

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
it probably has some bearing on how the saints and bengals play up to the final decision..if both lose today, then probably no chance

TrenchDawg

Reaction score
FWTex, the Giants-Jax game is Monday night, that's set in stone...

I think there's a decent chance it'll happen if both the Bengals (at Baltimore)and Saints win today...that said, it ain't a guarantee.

If nothing else, Saints-Bengals is gonna be on a short list...that week also features Falcons@Ravens, Bears@Jets, Colts@Cowboys...

As per the game against the Falcons...first off I guarantee you NBC would far rather have a Superdome game then a Georgia Dome game, greater national appeal....MOREOVER, they aint' gonna pass up Bears @ Patriots...look for the Saints-Falcons to get moved to 3:15, but it ain't gonna be the Sunday night game

Cha-Ching

Platinum VIP Contributor
Reaction score
New Years Eve would be an interesting PR move to move to the Sunday night gameif both the Saints and Panthers are still in the hunt. New Years in New Orleans, especially for the rebuilding would be a big boost, especially with the Sugar Bowl getting moved to Jan 3rd.

Reaction score
MOREOVER, they aint' gonna pass up Bears @ Patriots...look for the Saints-Falcons to get moved to 3:15, but it ain't gonna be the Sunday night game
Bears-Patriots can't be moved if I read the rules right. They've already moved the Bears-Giants game to a night game, so the Bears (from what I gather) can't be moved again.

SaintsFan75

All-Pro
Reaction score
Bears-Patriots can't be moved if I read the rules right. They've already moved the Bears-Giants game to a night game, so the Bears (from what I gather) can't be moved again.
If this is true, then the Saints won't be moved, because next week's game against Pittsburgh has already been moved to 3:15pm.

Does anyone have a link with the rule for this?

SuperSaint

Trek expert & WoW junkie
Reaction score
I believe thats correct. Only games that are already scheduled for a 3PM kickoff are eligible to be moved to the night slot.

Infamous504

Showing True Colors
Reaction score
I think we will move one of the sunday nights.

I think we might be moved vs. Cincy, Dallas. or Carolina.

The Ny Giants game can't be moved because they're already used.

The Atlanta game won't probably because we already played a night game.

I think the Cincy game moved because it primetime caliber TV.

Brees, Palmer, Bush, OchoCinco, and two great offense - an exciting game in the making.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
New Orleans Saints vs Green Bay Packers: Key Matchups Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Saints plenty good enough to place clunker versus Raiders behind them Saints RSS News Feeds 0
How the Saints’ running offense fares against the Packers’ running defense Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Film Study: Packers run game plays right into Saints’ strengths Saints RSS News Feeds 0
What Saints' Malcolm Jenkins had to overcome to build social activist legacy Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Derland Moore, New Orleans Saints Hall of Fame member, dies at 68 Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Andrus Know Your Enemy w/ John Kuhn: Saints vs Packers 2020 Week 3 SR News Page Articles 0
Andrus Sean Payton on the Packers Offense, Week 3 prep | Saints vs. Packers Week 3 2020 SR News Page Articles 0
Andrus Taysom Hill on Aaron Rodgers-led Offense, Saints Special Teams | Saints vs. Packers Week 3 2020 SR News Page Articles 0
Andrus Erik McCoy on Offensive Line Execution, Saints Game Plan| Saints vs. Packers Week 3 2020 SR News Page Articles 0
Andrus Malcom Brown on Saints D-Line, Week 3 prep | Saints vs. Packers Week 3 2020 SR News Page Articles 0
Saints to continue piping in artificial crowd noise; NFL to increase max decibel allowance Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Saints lineman Nick Easton has been ready to play wherever he's been needed Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Saints vs Packers Final injury report: Trey Hendrickson questionable, Thomas out Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Saints WR Thomas (ankle) ruled out vs. Packers Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Michael Thomas out, Davante Adams doubtful for Saints-Packers clash Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Saints receiver Michael Thomas ruled out for the second straight week Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Saints fans 'Ask Amie:' Taysom Hill usage, Drew Brees' finger licks, not panicking Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Saints officially rule out Michael Thomas Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Delvin Breaux, former Saints player, sues ex-team doctors for alleged medical malpractice Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Inside Drew Brees' slow start: A lack of aggressive throws from Saints QB, not arm strength Saints RSS News Feeds 0
New Orleans Saints look to bounce back as home favorites on Sunday Night Saints RSS News Feeds 0
ktmoze MIA: Saints Stars have been Missing in Action Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 5
CSC’s Fantasy Start/Sit: Packers vs. Saints Saints RSS News Feeds 0
4 daily fantasy players from Week 3: Packers vs Saints Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Andrus Saints not worried about Emmanuel Sanders' slow start: 'His touches are going to come' SR News Page Articles 0
Andrus Packers vs. Saints: 5 things to watch and a prediction SR News Page Articles 0
Andrus Behind Enemy Lines, Week 3: Saints vs. Packers preview SR News Page Articles 0
Five questions before Week 3: New Orleans Saints vs. Green Bay Packers Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Film Study: Aaron Rodgers looks to feast on Saints penalty-prone secondary Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Saints great Derland Moore dies at 68 Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Super Bowl LV Odds: Saints Are Down, Not Out Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Saints expect Emmanuel Sanders production to pick up Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Fleur-de-Links, September 25: Saints look for ways to improve before Week 3 challenge Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Former Saints defensive lineman Derland Moore dead at 68 after battle with cancer Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Saints DE Davenport returns to practice Wednesday, Packers WR Adams again sits out Saints RSS News Feeds 0
The Saints will host family members of staff and players in test mode for opening stadium to fans. Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Saints vs Packers Thursday injury report: Marcus Davenport limited Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Saints injury report: Marcus Davenport returns to practice, Michael Thomas held out again Saints RSS News Feeds 0
The Edge: Assessing how New Orleans Saints, Green Bay Packers stack up for Week 3 Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Andrus Saints Practice Interviews (9/24/20) | Rankins, Ramczyk, Robertson SR News Page Articles 0
jasonsw Wonder if Packers are doing the same thing with Davante Adams, That the Saints did with M.T. Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 4
Andrus Forecast: I hate the NFL canned crowd noise - plus Saints will be OK, just not this week SR News Page Articles 0
Andrus How have the Saints' 2021 free agents performed early in 2020? SR News Page Articles 0
Emmanuel Sanders is off to a slow start, but Saints are 'very confident in his ability' Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Andrus Saints Offense vs. Packers Defense Preview SR News Page Articles 0
Film Study: Saints third down woes prove to be too much in MNF loss to Raiders Saints RSS News Feeds 0
ktmoze 750 Saints Family will attend Packers Game Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 22
B-Train Packers @ Saints Line Currently -3 (24 September) Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 16
Saints will test viability of fans by inviting 750 guests on Sunday night Saints RSS News Feeds 0