Saints-Bengals to Sunday Night?? (1 Viewer)

JAG11

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
Anyone know when they are to announce the sunday night game for that week?

If we both win this Sunday, I would think this game would be a big opportunity for us to get the "respect" that we still have not fully received yet!!

Doubt if any saints games change. The sunday night game that week is Giants and Jax, both playoff caliber teams so that will stay. The best chance is for the Atl game but the game NBC will want is Chi at NE.

on the front office show thursday, mickey loomis indicated that the team was "on notice" for a possible time change for the bengals game. it was not asked of him if that meant to sunday night or to the 3pm (cst) time slot.

shoot, even 3 is better than 12! i can still catch some of the game after i get off, come on league make it happen!

I hope it doesn't get moved to a night game because I will not be able to go.

it probably has some bearing on how the saints and bengals play up to the final decision..if both lose today, then probably no chance

FWTex, the Giants-Jax game is Monday night, that's set in stone...

I think there's a decent chance it'll happen if both the Bengals (at Baltimore)and Saints win today...that said, it ain't a guarantee.

If nothing else, Saints-Bengals is gonna be on a short list...that week also features Falcons@Ravens, Bears@Jets, Colts@Cowboys...

As per the game against the Falcons...first off I guarantee you NBC would far rather have a Superdome game then a Georgia Dome game, greater national appeal....MOREOVER, they aint' gonna pass up Bears @ Patriots...look for the Saints-Falcons to get moved to 3:15, but it ain't gonna be the Sunday night game

New Years Eve would be an interesting PR move to move to the Sunday night gameif both the Saints and Panthers are still in the hunt. New Years in New Orleans, especially for the rebuilding would be a big boost, especially with the Sugar Bowl getting moved to Jan 3rd.

I hope we don't get any Sunday night games this year.... I can't get NBCHD....

Bears-Patriots can't be moved if I read the rules right. They've already moved the Bears-Giants game to a night game, so the Bears (from what I gather) can't be moved again.

If this is true, then the Saints won't be moved, because next week's game against Pittsburgh has already been moved to 3:15pm.

Does anyone have a link with the rule for this?

Bears-Patriots can't be moved if I read the rules right. They've already moved the Bears-Giants game to a night game, so the Bears (from what I gather) can't be moved again.

I believe thats correct. Only games that are already scheduled for a 3PM kickoff are eligible to be moved to the night slot.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom