Saints bring in Gruden to visit/chat about offensive tweaks (1 Viewer)

Dan Schneider leaked the emails in order to shift focus away from his investigation,
Please point to your evidence that he is racist.

Spoiler - I already know the answer, but I want to see if you have anything different, because if not, then we need to stop repeating this as gospel the way everyone seems to want to.
And lips like Michelin tires is not racist.

I wasn’t a fan of bringing in Carr. I wanted a young ascending player. Not another cast off. But I hope he does well and will pull for him.

As a black man as well they’d be furious if they heard the things I’ve said about Jay Z 🫣 Sadly we are at a point in society where the 📺 and 💻 and 📱 have won. They control emotions. I can see why people took it that way, but I personally didn’t. Black people are NOT a monolith. We do NOT all believe the same things nor are we all offended by the same things.
You make valid points.

It said more about DA abilities to coach. Won't be surprised this move turn out in the future Chucky be our next head coach.

You do realize that one of the big reasons PC was brought in by Payton was to help Brees with this process in a similar type role?

This truly is making a mountain out of a mole hill.

Negative PR aside though, I do agree that I’d take Gruden over DA any day of the week.

This clearly is a statement from Dennis Allen to Pete Carmichael

DA putting a fire up PC butt

No excuses, Last year was not acceptable

nothing personal, just business

DA knows he has 17 games to show he deserves to remain HC here in New Orleans or anywhere else

PC being fired mid season if the offense stinks is highly likely

My Dad was right all along

How are you allowed here still? Isn't this ban evasion?

Dan Schneider leaked the emails in order to shift focus away from his investigation,

And lips like Michelin tires is not racist.
It isn't funny either.

If he would've said something like "Big lip arse look like the fif horseman of the Apacolypse"...would've gotten props

What Gruden said is no worse than some of the remarks around here in my opinion.

Some more detail regarding the visit…

"And so, we felt like bringing him in, having a chance to sit down and visit with him as an offensive staff, with the quarterbacks and just getting some new thoughts and ideas of things we might be able to implement. I would say this, I would say, offensively for a long time that I've been here, we've been pretty effective. So, I don't see us putting in a whole new offense or doing something dramatic. But if there's a few ideas that we could take from that, we felt like that would be beneficial."

Allen said that he didn't have concerns about any backlash surrounding Gruden's visit and said it was something they've done with several coaches over the years. He said everyone involved came away with a positive experience.

See? No big deal.

So DA is doing an offense thing this year and this is it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom