Saints bring in RB Devonta Freeman for visit, signed 1 yr deal (1 Viewer)

You have got to consider that he ran behind a weak offensive line and inconsistent passing attack. The question is what can he do now behind ours.

Okay which one of running backs are hurt?
Sadly, this was my thought. What the heck?!

Ok, sign Kwon already. If our deal is to let him rehab or train with his trainer then we can still sign him and when the preseason games some ease him in. I think he's ready though.

Sadly, this was my thought. What the heck?!

Ok, sign Kwon already. If our deal is to let him rehab or train with his trainer then we can still sign him and when the preseason games some ease him in. I think he's ready though.
In all honesty I don't really know what's going on between us and Alexander anymore. We're signing all of these other players but we still haven't heard anything about Kwon Alexander except for he came to visit us & thats it. He might get signed by the second preseason game

In all honesty I don't really know what's going on between us and Alexander anymore. We're signing all of these other players but we still haven't heard anything about Kwon Alexander except for he came to visit us & thats it. He might get signed by the second preseason game
A guy coming off of an injury (although reportedly ahead of schedule) that doesn’t necessarily need extra reps. If we are going to sign him, it won’t be until later in camp at the earliest, if I had to guess. We will give him as much time as we can possibly afford. That gives him more tine for rehab, and more time for the young guys to maximize reps.

Last edited:
Someone has to play the preseason games. Plus his contract is only guaranteed if he is on the roster for game one.

My guess is that this signing is due to Ty Montgomery focusing on WR. It’s a snowball effect of Thomas being out for a while and Harris potentially facing suspension. He’s likely just another camp body, unless he balks out. Remember, we ALWAYS have extra bodies for camp, as you don’t want to wear your guys out.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom