Saints bringing in Captain Munnerlyn for a visit (1 Viewer)

I will always despise this dude ever since he suplexed drew head first into the turf. Only time I have EVER seen drew lose his composure.

Wait, so y'all don't remember Drew losing his composure and slamming his helmet on the ground on the side-line yelling at Shockey in that Atlanta game at Atlanta many years ago? I cannot find the clip, but I can remember it happening. I think it was during one of those games where we were losing badly.

I’ll never forget that play because I was in a bar with a bunch of saints and Vikings fans and I almost got into a brawl myself. I picked up a freaking barstool ready to GOOOOO.

Wait, so y'all don't remember Drew losing his composure and slamming his helmet on the ground on the side-line yelling at Shockey in that Atlanta game at Atlanta many years ago? I cannot find the clip, but I can remember it happening. I think it was during one of those games where we were losing badly.

I do not remember that, but I’m not saying it didn’t happen obviously.

What’s the point in having Crawley on the team if it’s his time to play and we lookin elsewh.

What’s the point in having Crawley on the team if it’s his time to play and we lookin elsewh.

I don't think they're looking to replace him. I think they're looking for more DBs because we're about to play a team that will run 3/4/5 WR sets almost all day long.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom